Koalabama and the Cosmos
The state of this thread:

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Bruh :childplease: intentionally conflate two different things. You go to a sit-down knowing the workers live off of tips and then be cheap, thats on you. Its bozo behavior.

Being asked to tip at checkout kiosks where no one did anything tip-worthy is completely new and completely different. I too roll my eyes when a coffee shop asks me to tip because I was handed a muffin from behind the counter. I don’t go to full-service restaurants and act like they aren’t working harder than the barista just so I can feel justified in not tipping them.

Pretty much this.

If I go to a sit down restaurant I tip 20% minimum but not at the local java joint or bagel shop.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’ll tip if I sit down at a restaurant and have meals brought to me. Otherwise I don’t. I don’t tip Uber either.

Edit: if I order take out I will tip but I never use the apps. I always just pick up the food.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tipping culture in america is absolutely insande, when I go there I usually tip the couple bucks I get back as change or 2 or 3 bucks if I'm using a card, you can suck my dikk with your percentages.

Never. Ever. Use credit or debit cards at a restaurant. Cash only.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Never. Ever. Use credit or debit cards at a restaurant. Cash only.
Haven't run into this with most restaurants yet but it seems every other small to mid-size retailer wants to charge u a percentage on card purchases so I can't disagree. shyt is getting ridiculous out here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Haven't run into this with most restaurants yet but it seems every other small to mid-size retailer wants to charge u a percentage on card purchases so I can't disagree. shyt is getting ridiculous out here.

Use cash. They won't pull that BS on you.

I still tip at sit down restaurants, just never use a card to pay.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don’t tip if I pick up food in a restaurant. I only tip and even over tip when I sit down to eat. Imagine paying a 25% tip because someone gave you a bag with food in it. Never …