They're bullying consumers into tipping more now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, I was a great tipper. But now that every fukking service expects you to tip, I'm like kiss my ass.

I was at a mothaflipping dermatologist last week that had a fukking tip option. Like, NO...chill the fukk out...

I only do it at sit down restaurants and if I have black waiters/waitresses, I overtip.

Picking up my food and regular ordering with no waiter involved? Man kiss my ass. :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These apps are complicit. I was at a food truck paying w/ Apple Pay. The final screen all you see is 3 big ass tip options on the screen. :gucci:He’s holding the reader as i carefully take my time to find the ‘no tip’ option buried at the bottom of the screen. He kinda muttered ‘no tip’ while I pressed the button.

These mfers be making you feel they gon do something to your food :francis:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I tip 20 percent no matter what. If its great service ill give 30. The percentages stay the same but they stay going up cause of prices so they should stop bytching. I know people who work at high end restaraunts in the summer months that bring home more a lot a year than most people and then dont work an entire season on unemployment. fukk them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Enough of this foolishness.

We need a government to bring back consequences and competition. This is ridiculous. If you can't afford to pay your employees enough money for them to make rent, buy groceries and put a little something away through working that job alone then your business is not successful and deserves to fail. No. The government will not insulate you from the consequences of your stupidity and neither should the customers already paying for the service. If you don't want to pay your workers but want to buy a fifth house your business needs to be taken over by someone who actually gives a shyt about it.

You are not good at, and should not be in business if you can't pay for the thing(workers) that gets you profit. Enough second, third and fourth chances for these businesses on taxpayer money. I'm fukkıng tired of this bullshyt. These people are so frustratingly stupid.

Break up these bigger businesses and force them to compete. If you can't compete on price or quality then get the fucƙ out. What are we doing.