They're bullying consumers into tipping more now

Menna

All Star
Daps
If someone is not walking to me and carrying things and the transaction lasts under 10min I’m not tipping

I’m also not tipping in a drive through

I want to be tipped for choosing and spending my time going to your establishment there are many options for food, drink, entertainment

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
i tipi my uber eats driver and my uber\lyft drivers. And at restaurants wheree I say down ate and somebody actually served me. But If i walk in an order pickup I aint tipping nobody shyt unless I done placed a huge azz catering type order and I verified they got it all correct.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Most of these articles are rage bait, although I always tip well when it comes to food, and I don't care if people don't like to tip, I can't imagine anyone, ever in my life, "guilting" me into doing anything, lol, and if you are weak minded enough to get "pressured" into that shyt, good, maybe stop being such a coward.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Restaurants need to do practical things to be able to pay staff properly.

No way should people be able to get take home boxes and utensils for free.
Charge for that shyt.

Why would refills be free?

Stop offering free refills when all you gone do is purposely use way too much ice to offset and not put in much of the beverage. Then that just makes the customer consume it quickly and ask for more free refills.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bruh :childplease: intentionally conflate two different things. You go to a sit-down knowing the workers live off of tips and them be cheap, thats on you. Its bozo behavior.

Being asked to tip at checkout kiosks where no one did anything tip-worthy is completely new and completely different. I too roll my eyes when a coffee shop asks me to tip because I was handed a muffin from behind the counter. I don’t go to full-service restaurants and act like they aren’t working harder than the barista just so I can feel justified in not tipping them.
CA waiters are paid the local minimum wage, not a lower tipped wage, so no, they aren’t living off tips. And I certainly don’t give 20% on GP because of it