They're bullying consumers into tipping more now

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
And now 15% ain’t even the fukkin min. Some places default that shyt to 25%. This is what you tipping MFs created a world of entitlement. Hell I even go as far to say y’all have created the current cultural climate we have today.

Epstein Island, Gaza, Trump it’s all on you tippers doing the Rothchild’s bidding. Now us enlightened Coli brehs are tipping for yalls transgressions.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s how fukked up this country is… Go to France where in the service industry people are paid a salary so you don’t even have to tip and if you do they tell you that you don’t have too and are very appreciative..

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Honestly it's not the country it's the servers. They don't want a salary. I think everyone would not mind one price except the servers.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Honestly it's not the country it's the servers. They don't want a salary. I think everyone would not mind one price except the servers.
Yeah it's the servers and not the restaurant owners! :mjlol:

Yeah the restaurant owners definitely want to pay the workers more money and not depend on the customers to bail them out and make the servers rely on tips to supplement the owners being cheap pieces of shyt.:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah the restaurant owners definitely want to pay the workers more money and not depend on the customers to bail them out and make the servers rely on tips to supplement the owners being cheap pieces of shyt.:francis:
nah, hes right. none of these waiters actually want to work for a guaranteed salary with no tipping :dead: they complain about the bad tips, but pocket the good ones

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And now 15% ain’t even the fukkin min. Some places default that shyt to 25%. This is what you tipping MFs created a world of entitlement. Hell I even go as far to say y’all have created the current cultural climate we have today.

Epstein Island, Gaza, Trump it’s all on you tippers doing the Rothchild’s bidding. Now us enlightened Coli brehs are tipping for yalls transgressions.
I don’t give a fukk if I’m looked at as cheap. I tip 15% fukk 20 or 25.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nah, hes right. none of these waiters actually want to work for a guaranteed salary with no tipping :dead: they complain about the bad tips, but pocket the good ones
Yeah I expect someone making $3 an hour and no benefits to reject tips and not complain about bad tips..............Yeah that definitely makes sense.

Traveler

All Star
Daps

Bruh ask the servers. They don't want salary. I'd be happy to just have an increase in prices to cover the salary. I just want one tax and fee included price. Iblive being overseas the price is the price. That's it. Everythingvis included. So much easier

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause you geeked off them tips you get at Outback Steakhouse don't mean your co-workers don't want a fair wage and benefits.
waiters make a fair wage, including tips. fukk outta here, breh :mjlol:

you claim that waiters want to replace the current system, yet there hasn't been one single waiter movement you can mention, where they said they want to change their industry from tipping to just getting a flat wage? stop lying

find me one example of waiters speaking up in the US to say "fukk getting tipped, i want a flat wage with tipping removed"

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just cause you geeked off them tips you get at Outback Steakhouse don't mean your co-workers don't want a fair wage and benefits.

That’s legit for a lot of waiters. They will argue that on a “Good” tips outweigh a standard job and will ignore bad nights. Some even don’t pay taxes for that very reason. It’s the same for gig economy workers.

Either way the general population shouldn’t subsidize their shyt decisions.