They're bullying consumers into tipping more now

Spade281

Pro
Daps
only time i really eat out is in a restaurant and I don't feel like I'm being pressured into leaving a tip there so

i do my own shopping, don't eat fast food and when i do i just pay at the window without an app where nobody prompts me for a tip. i don't use delivery apps. my wife does use apps sometimes and that tip is on her.

:yeshrug:

i wonder if this shyt is more prevalent outside of california tho. here they pay people better wages, even people working in restaurants make minimum wage before their tips, which i know isn't a thing in red states.
Several red states restaurant workers are making minimum wage at least plus tips. But California is the king state for hidden costs like "worker fee" or "driver fee" or of course the "automatic gratituity". gotta be careful in California and read your receipt to make sure you don't double tip

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bruh ask the servers. They don't want salary. I'd be happy to just have an increase in prices to cover the salary. I just want one tax and fee included price. Iblive being overseas the price is the price. That's it. Everythingvis included. So much easier
So the fukk what if some servers cool with the current system. The customers aren't! That's what this WHOLE fukkING THREAD IS ABOUT!
waiters make a fair wage, including tips. fukk outta here, breh :mjlol:

you claim that waiters want to replace the current system, yet there hasn't been one single waiter movement you can mention, where they said they want to change their industry from tipping to just getting a flat wage? stop lying

find me one example of waiters speaking up in the US to say "fukk getting tipped, i want a flat wage with tipping removed"
WTF are you talking about there have been NUMEROUS restaurant staff that have protested and spoken about wanting living wage pay....there is a current movement for that. Why even comment and lie? :dead:
What Tf is "a lot"? How many? So the fukk what if some servers cool with the current system. The customers aren't! That's what this WHOLE fukkING THREAD IS ABOUT!

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Imagine arguing with somebody that says tipping shouldn't exist and the workers should be paid more!

I fukking swear gah dammm. :mjlol:
I'm telling you that customers don't want to tip. Just give us a good price and pay your servers a wage. What that wage is is based is market. But it should be equal to the average they are getting. This living wage BS is not realistic. The people fighting against wages are the servers! Servers want cash tips so they can under report income and not pay taxes. They don't even want cc tips cause that gets taxed. Honestly I think resteraunts would like it. I think it would simplify their accounting.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So the fukk what if some servers cool with the current system. The customers aren't! That's what this WHOLE fukkING THREAD IS ABOUT!

WTF are you talking about there have been NUMEROUS restaurant staff that have protested and spoken about wanting living wage pay....there is a current movement for that. Why even comment and lie? :dead:

What Tf is "a lot"? How many? So the fukk what if some servers cool with the current system. The customers aren't! That's what this WHOLE fukkING THREAD IS ABOUT!

Who are you people then? Multiple posters have provided anectodal examples of waiters they talked with about this topic but you’ve provided none.

Like CAC mamba said, “If they really believe this they’d protest, unionize or strike” but they don’t because they think its superior to McDonald’s.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This living wage BS is not realistic.
Kill yaself with this dumb shyt.
Who are you people then? Multiple posters have provided anectodal examples of waiters they talked with about this topic but you’ve provided none.

Like CAC mamba said, “If they really believe this they’d protest, unionize or strike” but they don’t because they think its superior to McDonald’s.

I don't give 1 fukk about the waiter you talked to! :dead:

That cac mafukka quoted me to make ZERO fukking point just like you!

The thread is about tipping being wrong.

I made a post saying restaurant staff should be paid fairly and made post about tipping being wrong. Here you mafukkas just wanting to argue shyt cause you just like typing.

Gah damm. :dead:

I'm putting you on ignore.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Kill yaself with this dumb shyt.

I don't give 1 fukk about the waiter you talked to! :dead:

That cac mafukka quoted me to make ZERO fukking point just like you!

The thread is about tipping being wrong.

I made a post saying restaurant staff should be paid fairly and made post about tipping being wrong. Here you mafukkas just wanting to argue shyt cause you just like typing.

Gah damm. :dead:

I'm putting you on ignore.

Good gracious oh me oh my I’m ignored. :picard:

Do they deserve a livable wage but it’s been proven they would rather take that living wage from the consumer and not business. Go ahead and ignore the larger convo so you can stand on your soapbox.