They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!

No; "Kill Whitey" nonsense, no "Let's Go Back To Africa," no looting and rioting

These folk are real with their's

That's a W

Shows how out of tone I am, myself, with my community :smh:

Beautiful

Breh, Oakland is prolly the most radical city in America and does this shyt anytime shyt pops off but shyt's still the same isn't it? How many times are people gon protest for mercy from the same system designed to destroy them?

Keep knocking repatriation, but there's 400+ years of evidence to say that shyt is the move to make.

Edit tho: The 'Shaw live right now! Take the hood back nikkaz, smh this right by my aunt and uncles spot out the J's.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oakland and la always hold it down

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
they shut down 288 in houston too :steviej:

Photo by 911_buff • Instagram

oh shiit..... this lady actually stopped me this afternoon asking where the rally was .... ... I should have checked it out .. had no idea they stopped traffic... :heh:

Trayvon Martin protest Houston, Texas shuts down the highway! July 15, 2013 pt.2 - YouTube

Trayvon Martin Protest in Houston, Texas shuts down the highway! July 15, 2013 pt.1 - YouTube

They're burying the fukk out of this story in Houston. :wtf: Only the Chronicle has it as a headline. You shut down a freeway in the middle of the afternoon near or during rush hour and it doesn't make the news websites except for a blurb? :dahell:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
izIYzEZS8i5hi.gif
...........:blessed:.......thats my LA!!!.....

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
why the fukk cnn not talking bout these protests tryna downplay this shyt :upsetfavre:

They're burying the fukk out of this story in Houston. :wtf: Only the Chronicle has it as a headline. You shut down a freeway in the middle of the afternoon near or during rush hour and it doesn't make the news websites except for a blurb? :dahell:

Because more coverage means more people are going to those spots. They aren't trying to grow the situation, but trying to simmer it.