Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My only point is; Something > Nothing

I'm down for whatever improves our condition

But, I never seen, read, or heard any real action

The only thing we actually go threw with our protests/marches

It's hard to knock ppl actually in the streets, for what they're doin'

I don't feel I have that right

Don't get me started on the future of America--I get it, it's not gettin' better

Complacency isn't my issue, it's the lack of focus

I want one thing to be able to work on other than "stay out of jail, off child support and keep a job"

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm saving up to make the moves I'm tryna make in Africa. And your right, something is better than nothing. But that's kinda the reason people like me are preaching these alternatives cuz alternatives are sorely needed. It'll take lots of action but action isn't impossible. But I agree, can't knock people for being out in the streets doin shyt whether it's peaceful or they raisin hell.

I'm just tired of seeing black folk lose one of their own, protest, riot, get told its really their fault so forget about it you got a black president, rinse repeat. Revolution don't mean taking down the system, it can also mean escaping it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh shyt! Don't tell me they yanked the nikka out the Beamer on some GTA shyt! :wtf:

I might need to call my uncle to make sure he straight. :whew:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
iuix2eQp9VopO.gif
.........:HAMMERTIME:......

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nothing will come from this, Oscar Grant literally was murdered by a cop who got 2 years with time served, black men get more time for selling weed than a white man does for taking a black mans life.

A sustained riot is a revolution, or at least an attempt, and people will move on from this quickly within a few days.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nothing will come from this, Oscar Grant literally was murdered by a cop who got 2 years with time served, black men get more time for selling weed than a white man does for taking a black mans life.

A sustained riot is a revolution, or at least an attempt, and people will move on from this quickly within a few days.

hopefully you are wrong. this is already more than i expected from my skinny jeans generation.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
hopefully you are wrong. this is already more than i expected from my skinny jeans generation.

It has to be sustained, the biggest problem is the short attention span of people today. I would love it if more came from this, and we got it poppin like it was Arab Summer here, but I just doubt it.

Like other people pointed out, they damn near burned London to the ground 2 years ago with a similar situation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they got about 50 cops in riot gear waiting for shyt to pop off on crenshaw, all cacs :shaq2: