They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cali is active. :wow: We got the Oakland stream up top, any more?

Damn, I'll never make fun of those insecure Bay Area stories popping up in random hood threads again.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh, Oakland is prolly the most radical city in America and does this shyt anytime shyt pops off but shyt's still the same isn't it? How many times are people gon protest for mercy from the same system designed to destroy them?

Keep knocking repatriation, but there's 400+ years of evidence to say that shyt is the move to make.

Edit tho: The 'Shaw live right now! Take the hood back nikkaz, smh this right by my aunt and uncles spot out the J's.

Marching, that isn't gonna change nothing (In your opinion) >>> Arguing on the internet, callin' for a black migration without any real organizing, etc., that isn't change a thing, either--like a lot of the-coli is doin'

Before the verdict all I heard was: "Black ppl aren't gonna do nothing"

We see people being outraged and taking to the streets: "Nah, we need to kill some people and burn something"

It's like; the goal post keeps being moved further back

The point is; people are active and that's all you can really demand from the people

The powers to be aren't gotta be reasoned with in violence

Yes, there's a lot more work to be done (makin' issue of the racial environment that makes whites and non-blacks, alike, fear us--for one), but, you gotta take one bite before you eat a whole elephant

The verdict is barely 3 days ago

Sidebar: We need and deserve reparations

Just, not in the form of a check to every black person (That's another thread)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Cot damn you are a horrible poster

Bay Area been protesting since saturday night

Cali is active. :wow: We got the Oakland stream up top, any more?

Damn, I'll never make fun of those insecure Bay Area stories popping up in random hood threads again.

Shoulda never made fun of em in the first place :ufdup:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Shoulda never made fun of em in the first place :ufdup:

That shyt is just hilarious because you can set your watch by it, especially in LA threads. But I definitely salute y'all for coming together and not letting c00ns and apathetic fukkers discourage ANY sort of massive reaction or movement. If they riot, they riot. :manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
ibkB95AHmkrK9I.gif
...........:ohlawd:.....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Marching, that isn't gonna change nothing (In your opinion) >>> Arguing on the internet, callin' for a black migration without any real organizing, etc., that isn't change a thing, either--like a lot of the-coli is doin'

Before the verdict all I heard was: "Black ppl aren't gonna do nothing"

We see people being outraged and taking to the streets: "Nah, we need to kill some people and burn something"

It's like; the goal post keeps being moved further back

The point is; people are active and that's all you can really demand from the people

The powers to be aren't gotta be reasoned with in violence

Yes, there's a lot more work to be done (makin' issue of the racial environment that makes whites and non-blacks, alike, fear us--for one), but, you gotta take one bite before you eat a whole elephant

The verdict is barely 3 days ago

Sidebar: We need and deserve reparations

Just, not in the form of a check to every black person (That's another thread)

So starting dialogue on repatriation is somehow a problem or doesn't help, but a method that's been used ample times to only minimal results is somehow the only answer? This country is falling apart as is without adding the problems of black folks into the equation as well, so why the fukk not start talking about looking to brighter horizons and opportunities. shyt's not gonna happen tomorrow but sharing information and ideas on how to get it started is FAR from the wrong thing to do and to belittle it only lets me know your willing to keep compromising to something that unequivocally wants to see you either dead, in jail, or fully inculcated with ideas of self-hate and divisive feelings about your own whether poor, rich, light, dark, etc rather than being creative and finding new options that can be used either as short or long term goals. To each his own breh, but we should be on some black Zionist shyt. Old Democracies held hostage by the top earners of this country isn't good long term prospects for black folk.

I should correct what I said tho, its not pointless to protest it's always good to show public dissent when this type of shyt happens. But progress comes at a snails pace, maybe it can be different now since our only example is the Civil Rights Era....as you can see from the Occupy movement the whole protest thing is being fought and discouraged on all fronts. My whole position is when does enough become enough? I mean goddamn a nikka keep beatin you cuz you had the nerve to ask for a room in his house you gon beg and ask why he gotta keep beatin you. shyt blows my mind, america ain't that serious....:mjpls:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So starting dialogue on repatriation is somehow a problem or doesn't help, but a method that's been used ample times to only minimal results is somehow the only answer? This country is falling apart as is without adding the problems of black folks into the equation as well, so why the fukk not start talking about looking to brighter horizons and opportunities. shyt's not gonna happen tomorrow but sharing information and ideas on how to get it started is FAR from the wrong thing to do and to belittle it only lets me know your willing to keep compromising to something that unequivocally wants to see you either dead, in jail, or fully inculcated with ideas of self-hate and divisive feelings about your own whether poor, rich, light, dark, etc rather than being creative and finding new options that can be used either as short or long term goals. To each his own breh, but we should be on some black Zionist shyt. Old Democracies held hostage by the top earners of this country isn't good long term prospects for black folk.

I should correct what I said tho, its not pointless to protest it's always good to show public dissent when this type of shyt happens. But progress comes at a snails pace, maybe it can be different now since our only example is the Civil Rights Era....as you can see from the Occupy movement the whole protest thing is being fought and discouraged on all fronts. My whole position is when does enough become enough? I mean goddamn a nikka keep beatin you cuz you had the nerve to ask for a room in his house you gon beg and ask why he gotta keep beatin you. shyt blows my mind, america ain't that serious....:mjpls:

My only point is; Something > Nothing

I'm down for whatever improves our condition

But, I never seen, read, or heard any real action

The only thing we actually go threw with our protests/marches

It's hard to knock ppl actually in the streets, for what they're doin'

I don't feel I have that right

Don't get me started on the future of America--I get it, it's not gettin' better

Complacency isn't my issue, it's the lack of focus

I want one thing to be able to work on other than "stay out of jail, off child support and keep a job"