They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Its the only thing they respect & thats the simple fact.

Its the only thing anyone respects when it comes down to the nitty gritty. "Only the Strong Survive" There is no room for weakness in this world. None. Its ok to be nice to people, but always, always keep your guard up.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
fukk man Oakland is like 45 minutes away from me. I want to go but I'm afraid I'm gonna go and miss everything.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@you idiots trying to fight a war you can't win. They got you ungunned and they are well trained. You niglets don't know shyt.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the only thing anyone respects when it comes down to the nitty gritty. "Only the Strong Survive" There is no room for weakness in this world. None. Its ok to be nice to people, but always, always keep your guard up.

Violence doesn't equal strength if anything it exudes weakness.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!

No; "Kill Whitey" nonsense, no "Let's Go Back To Africa," no looting and rioting

These folk are real with their's

That's a W

Shows how out of tone I am, myself, with my community :smh:

Beautiful

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not true, only bad minded ppl respect violence; those are the ones who spread it. As a original ppl anger is not an emotion we display on a regular until being placed in a hostile environment. After 400 years of being shytted on of course anyone will b on edge.

The Hatians Cubans & Cape Verdians are the only ones who liberated themselves fully from oppression. Other blacks waited to be granted rights. Violence is not in our nature, but when faced with ppl who like the taste of blood there is no other choice.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL@you idiots trying to fight a war you can't win. They got you ungunned and they are well trained. You niglets don't know shyt.

You should respect yourself. Dont call yourself a niglet.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true, only bad minded ppl respect violence; those are the ones who spread it. As a original ppl anger is not an emotion we display on a regular until being placed in a hostile environment. After 400 years of being shytted on of course anyone will b on edge.

The Hatians Cubans & Cape Verdians are the only ones who liberated themselves fully from oppression. Other blacks waited to be granted rights. Violence is not in our nature, but when faced with ppl who like the taste of blood there is no other choice.

And that's what it is.