They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Always marching, protesting lol. Imagine al quaeda, ANC, hamas doing nothing but march. Fair to say the scum will save a bit of money on security. The only language they understand is terror. Amazing really that centuries of inhumane atrocities inflicted on black people in this country and we've yet to even have a single terrorist group striking back.

As a race its time we admitted it to ourselves: we are weak, unorganised and easily controlled. Even if I was to decide to form a terrorist group the chances are my fellows would betray me quick and I would certainly be killed by one of my own. Its really not worth it

I never get why when we riot we destroy.our blocks

Take down the establishment

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yea not a peep on cnn.com
'scust

Stop looking to major media outlets for news.

Democracy Now!

Thank me later. Tune in every morning at 8 AM for the live broadcast stream or you can just watch the show after 8 if you don't got the time. shyt like this, PBS Newshour, TYT, BBC World News, and al Jazeera should be the only thing any critical thinking citizen should be watching for news.

If, however, you want to be spoken to and treated like an idiot by all means stick with this like cnn it'll suit you best. :tu:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I never get why when we riot we destroy.our blocks

Take down the establishment

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta
Theres nothing else we can do. Rioting is all we have. The alternative is full blown terrorism, but tbat requires balls, organisation, intelligence, working together as a group and thats never going to happen. We are powerless and helpless.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Also some idiot today asking me to sign an online petition to send to the Whitehouse. I swear for a second I was about to let rip on this fool but had to control myself. I mean seriously, a pettiton:wtf:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Theres nothing else we can do. Rioting is all we have. The alternative is full blown terrorism, but tbat requires balls, organisation, intelligence, working together as a group and thats never going to happen. We are powerless and helpless.

lol, the BLA and the BPP were basically considered terrorists organizations by the feds and hoover. But yeah, I really wouldn't talk any terrorist shyt on the internet NSA be watching. :usure:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
With Racial Roles Reversed, Three Self-Defense Cases That Went The Other Way | ThinkProgress

Marissa Alexander:

Marissa-Alexander-e1373770270746.jpeg

In the middle of a domestic violence incident, believing that her husband was threatening her, Marissa Alexander fired a warning shot into the wall to ward him off. In court, Alexander tried to use a claim of self defense — specifically, Stand Your Ground, the same law that let Zimmerman walk free on the night he shot Martin before later being arrested. As ThinkProgress’s Nicole Flatow previously pointed out, “Alexander would not have needed a Stand Your Ground law to defend her action. While that law goes so far as to authorize unfettered deadly force in self-defense without a duty to retreat, Alexander used significantly lesser force that would fall under a typical self-defense claim.” Ultimately, though, it didn’t matter; her defense wasn’t as successful. Alexander, who had no prior record, was sentenced to 20 years in jail — a mandatory minimum for the crime.

John McNeil:

john-mcneil-e1373889067263.jpg

On one fateful night in December of 2005, a black businessman named John McNeil got a call from his son that someone was “lurking” around the backyard. That person turned out to be white 19-year old Brian Epp, a hired contractor for McNeil who had past disagreements with McNeil’s son. When McNeil got home, he told Epp, who was weilding a box cutter, to leave the property several times. After Epp repeatedly refused, McNeil fired a warning shot, which caused Epp to run. As witnesses attest, McNeil then shot Epp in self-defense, killing him. A court rejected McNeil’s self-defense claim, sentencing him to life in prison — but McNeil was lucky; his case drew a ton of media attention, and with it, calls from powerful politicians and the NAACP to reconsider the case. After six years in jail, McNeil’s charge was reduced to manslaughter and he was let free — with many caveats: He must serve out 13 years of probation, during which time he cannot leave the state of North Carolina, and he must pay $75 a month as part of his probation. Unlike Zimmerman, he will be forced to carry the charge permanently on his criminal record. And more than anything else, McNeil can’t get those lost years back; while he was sitting in prison, his mother and wife died.

John White:

John-White-e1373893299683.jpg

The case of John White is similar to the Trayvon Martin/ George Zimmerman story, but with racial roles reversed. In 2006, black 54-year-old John White shot dead white 17-year-old Daniel Cicciaro after an altercation at White’s home. White reported that Cicciaro and several other white teens showed up at his door looking to beat up his son. White greeted the group of boys at his driveway, holding a pistol. He reported that Ciccairo “lunged” for the gun, and it accidentally discharged, striking the teenager. When the case went to trial, White characterized the group of white teenagers as a “lynch mob” and insisted he was only trying to defend his family. The jury — made up of 12 people, 11 white and one black — found him guilty of manslaughter. He served just five months in jail before his sentence was commuted by then-New York Gov. David Paterson (D).

Don't forget Crystal Scott.

9015466_448x252.jpg

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
Murder or self-defense? A jury will have to decide after a 23-year-old single mother was indicted on Tuesday afternoon following a case of road rage.

The incident happened back in September of last year. 23-year-old Crystal Scott fired her weapon at Johnathan Ables after a fender bender off FM 1960. Initially, police believed Scott acted in self-defense but a grand jury decided otherwise.

"Can you imagine a 23-year-old girl working every day and going to college raising a 7-year-old and now faced with murder," said Scott's attorney Letitia Quinones. She also mentioned Scott has been seeking counseling since the whole ordeal and in which she said, Johnathan Ables hit her vehicle from behind.

Like any law-abiding citizen, the single mother pulled over and called police but Quinones explains what happened next: "When Crystal pulled over into that gas station, he jumped out of his vehicle, he charged her vehicle, began beating on her vehicle, started screaming profanities at her and tried to open her door."

In fear of her life, Quinones said Scott, who is licensed to carry, fired her weapon, fatally shooting Ables. At the time, investigators found the 23-year-old acted in self -defense, but after presenting all evidence to a grand jury on Tuesday, the court found otherwise.

"Having a concealed handgun license is not a license to kill and if you believe you have immunity merely because you carry around a little piece of paper in your pocket, you're ultimately going to be called upon to answer for that in a Harris County criminal district courtroom," said Brian Wice, who represents the Ables family.

Wice wouldn't elaborate on what type of evidence was presented before the indictment was handed down, but it was enough to go from finding Scott acting in self-defense to a charge of murder.

Read more: Woman indicted with murder in road rage shooting case - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

'merikka

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
lol, the BLA and the BPP were basically considered terrorists organizations by the feds and hoover. But yeah, I really wouldn't talk any terrorist shyt on the internet NSA be watching. :usure:

They might have been called terrorists but we all know they weren't. More like a self defence group or a black self empowerment group, but definitely not terrorists.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They might have been called terrorists but we all know they weren't. More like a self defence group or a black self empowerment group, but definitely not terrorists.

I dunno I guess you mean blowin up shyt then in that case the Weather Underground but that was all cacs even tho they used Civil Rights as part of their motives for their actions.

A terrorist organization is prolly not the move breh, self defense organizations yes but we should be more concerned with escaping this dungeon rather than fighting to the death within it. :manny: