They shutting down freeways in Oakland with protests right now

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
don't be fooled by these people. this is what they want(not talking about black people). good to see people awake, but this ain't gonna do shyt.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish black people would stop protesting and marching whenever there's injustices like this. it makes blacks look weak. these racist idiots will just laugh at the protests on some "aahh look at them, thats all they can do. go ahead and march u monkeys"

i've always been a proponent of meeting violence with violence. fight fire with fire.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Oakland gonna get live, that's why I don't go there ...:whoo:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
i wish black people would stop protesting and marching whenever there's injustices like this. it makes blacks look weak. these racist idiots will just laugh at the protests on some "aahh look at them, thats all they can do. go ahead and march u monkeys"

i've always been a proponent of meeting violence with violence. fight fire with fire.

"Violence solves everything". People don't understand how true that shyt really is. Look at the history of this country. War. War. More war. Sitting idly by doesn't do shyt. When the white man wanted this land, he didn't ask for it. He violently took it. When the white man wanted slaves, he didn't ask the people he was taking, he took them, "by any means necessary". People are trained to be punks nowadays. "Be kind", "Be understanding", "Be tolerant". Yea, that shyts good for some things, but in others, force is absolutely necessary.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:damn: why are they taking someone out in a stretcher , did someone get shot while the stream was going on?? I was looking away :damn:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Violence solves everything". People don't understand how true that shyt really is. Look at the history of this country. War. War. More war. Sitting idly by doesn't do shyt. When the white man wanted this land, he didn't ask for it. He violently took it. When the white man wanted slaves, he didn't ask the people he was taking, he took them, "by any means necessary". People are trained to be punks nowadays. "Be kind", "Be understanding", "Be tolerant". Yea, that shyts good for some things, but in others, force is absolutely necessary.

Its the only thing they respect & thats the simple fact.