Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
throw rocks in glass houses brehs

JRrmlXC.jpg

s5UphkE.jpg
what the fukk is that stain on the wall running down from the cabinet:francis:

Matter of fact what's with that stray piece of wood molding between the stove and cabinet with what looks like another huge stain around it?:hubie:

I hope you've cleaned that up meach

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Home ownership>car ownership
We might clown @MeachTheMonster for some other shyt. But owning a house with a fam ain’t one of them. Better than most of the Coli is doing
:KhaledUSMRT:If you’re renting you’re paying another man’s mortgage. :dame:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Home ownership>car ownership
We might clown @MeachTheMonster for some other shyt. But owning a house with a fam ain’t one of them. Better than most of the Coli is doing

Lets get a few fallacies about owning a home out the way.

1. You dont truly own your home until its paid off. You are still financing an asset the bank can confiscate at any time. Let meach broke self miss a few payments on his mortgage and the bank will truly let you know who owns his house.

2. Buying a home in this ecomomy, especially where I live (bay area), ESPECIALLY the type of house I would want, is a horrible financial decision. Waiting just another 2-3 years can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Especially where I would want a house.

3. Buying a home just to own a home (unless you are flipping it) is a horrible investment, period. Im single, no kids, no wife. Making a $800,000 investment in California that might not be beneficial towards my future family is about the dumbest shyt I can think of for dozens of reasons (location, schooling, etc)

4. For the youngins reading this thread. Meach brought up an interesting point of “you need to ask your land lord to hang a tv up” funny enough, most apartments you sign a lease where you can make adjustments as long as you can repair them easily (like hanging up a tv). But houses especially in California, have whats called home owners association. Again you think you own your house? You cant even paint your house without getting approval from your home owners association.

5. Owning a house is easy especially for a first time home buyer with all the incentives. 0-3% down where Meach lives is only like $3k down, less than a car down payment ironically. Lets not be so quick to congratulate someone on “owning” property that anyone here could buy after saving a few weeks of paychecks for the average income. Can never knock a man for putting a roof over his fams head, thats not what this is about.

Dont own a house just to own a house.. a house is not an impulse buy. Its something thats supposed to last you the rest of your life (again, unless you are a real estate flipper)

Theres a reason most people in America are broke. Owning a house in this economy is one of them.

Your food isnt going to taste any different and your bed isnt going to be any more comfortable :dame: because you are now in a house instead of an apartment.

Meach bought his house (i believe) when it was a buyers market (pre 2014) and has a family. Thats a smart investment. Cant knock him for that.

On the flip side @PS4 says he wants to buy a house this year, in a sellers market. Not a smart investment. His post history and his actual age shows hes bad witn financial decisions and this is just another one.

Basically what im saying is make smart responsible financial decisions that fit your life style and my last advice would be to not listen to anyone who stans electronic devices that are only $350 and cant afford them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lets get a few fallacies about owning a home out the way.

1. You dont truly own your home until its paid off. You are still financing an asset the bank can confiscate at any time. Let meach broke self miss a few payments on his mortgage and the bank will truly let you know who owns his house.

2. Buying a home in this ecomomy, especially where I live (bay area), ESPECIALLY the type of house I would want, is a horrible financial decision. Waiting just another 2-3 years can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Especially where I would want a house.

3. Buying a home just to own a home (unless you are flipping it) is a horrible investment, period. Im single, no kids, no wife. Making a $800,000 investment in California that might not be beneficial towards my future family is about the dumbest shyt I can think of for dozens of reasons (location, schooling, etc)

4. For the youngins reading this thread. Meach brought up an interesting point of “you need to ask your land lord to hang a tv up” funny enough, most apartments you sign a lease where you can make adjustments as long as you can repair them easily (like hanging up a tv). But houses especially in California, have whats called home owners association. Again you think you own your house? You cant even paint your house without getting approval from your home owners association.

Dont own a house just to own a house.. a house is not an impulse buy. Its something thats supposed to last you the rest of your life (again, unless you are a real estate flipper)

Theres a reason most people in America are broke. Owning a house in this economy is one of them.

Your food isnt going to taste any different and your bed isnt going to be any more comfortable :dame: because you are now in a house instead of an apartment.

Meach bought his house (i believe) when it was a buyers market (pre 2014) and has a family. Thats a smart investment. Cant knock him for that.

On the flip side @PS4 says he wants to buy a house this year, in a sellers market. Not a smart investment. His post history and his actual age shows hes bad witn financial decisions and this is just another one.

Basically what im saying is make smart responsible financial decisions that fit your life style and my last advice would be to not listen to anyone who stans electronic devices that are only $350 and cant afford them.
Or maybe people buy homes because they think beyond themselves.
Regardless of the economy, if you buy a house, it's an asset you can pass on to your children and potentially give them the opportunity to live somewhere "rent free" and only have to pay the taxes on the property if you're fortunate and disciplined enough to stay there and pay it off. You also can sell your house when you choose and at least get SOME money back, even if it was at a loss. When you leave an apartment, every single month of rent is a loss. HOA's are not all terrible. Sucks vs not having one at all, but it isn't some super restrictive thing that nullifies the benefits of home ownership.

But screw all of this and let's be men for a second. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. That's cool. I generally like to believe that everyone should be able to define their own happiness without being insulted for it so long as it doesn't conflict with my own happiness in some major way. I don't know, and don't too much care for "who started it" but you ALL might want to consider scaling the insults back a bit and chill with going in on families and personal lives. This is a freakin video game forum and if you're lives were as amazing and fulfilling as you claim you wouldn't be writing dissertations to prop yourselves up over someone else online which you will never meet in person.

Edit: And let me be clear. I'm not above the jokes. I've gotten into them too. But some of you really come off as genuinely malicious as hell with your posts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or maybe people buy homes because they think beyond themselves.
Regardless of the economy, if you buy a house, it's an asset you can pass on to your children and potentially give them the opportunity to live somewhere "rent free" and only have to pay the taxes on the property if you're fortunate and disciplined enough to stay there and pay it off. You also can sell your house when you choose and at least get SOME money back, even if it was at a loss. When you leave an apartment, every single month of rent is a loss. HOA's are not all terrible. Sucks vs not having one at all, but it isn't some super restrictive thing that nullifies the benefits of home ownership.

But screw all of this and let's be men for a second. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. That's cool. I generally like to believe that everyone should be able to define their own happiness without being insulted for it so long as it doesn't conflict with my own happiness in some major way. I don't know, and don't too much care for "who started it" but you ALL might want to consider scaling the insults back a bit and chill with going in on families and personal lives. This is a freakin video game forum and if you're lives were as amazing and fulfilling as you claim you wouldn't be writing dissertations to prop yourselves up over someone else online which you will never meet in person.

Edit: And let me be clear. I'm not above the jokes. I've gotten into them too. But some of you really come off as genuinely malicious as hell with your posts.
I try to keep it lighthearted and fun.

Some of these dude must be really insecure/miserable in real life to behave the way they do on here.

Sad:smh: