They made a game about @Fatboi1......"Bum Simulator"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
all fake news

I lived on my own for almost all of my 20s, when I had a roommate it was just me and 1 other person in a big ass 4 bed room house :umad: we dont have basements in bay area idiot we are only 15 feet above sea level its illegal to build basements or even dig here

my living room is about twice the size of yours :umad:

You seem very upset about your dirt bag life :manny: spending your saturday day involved in this :manny: if it wasnt effecting you you wouldnt be in here crying like a bytch :manny:

you got a whole family, its nice weather, its saturday, its the start of summer. How you start your summer morning, calling another poster bummy yet you probably have to scan for bed bugs every night :scust:

this what you spend your day doing? Go be a family man

arguing with strangers on the internet at 42 years old

fukking pathetic
:gucci:

Did @MeachTheMonster fukk your girl or somethin?

:mjlol:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:beli: Both for owners and renters
859629.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think I heard a who?

I'm looking at houses to buy, so it's not financially wise to splurge on things 17yr old kids feel completes them. You talk about material things like if that is what you use to feel adequate. Always talking about vehicles you're never in photos in, what are you compensating for :usure:

I have a new fam, baby girl and son due in September. You on the otherhand is a clown who probably doesn't have a Benz but if you did? And you live in an apartment? Then that's all the proof anyone with wealth needs to see to know you are too stupid to understand wealth. You don't buy a Benz before you buy a house :snoop:

Seriously, who the fukk you think you talking too you dumbass lil nikka :gucci:

DMX works at IHOP now lil nikka :ld:

You too old to be carrying yourself like lil pump...

This rich nikka here said "been bout that roommate life" :bryan:

So instead of a house, he spending 200k on vehicles alone?

You driving Benz's but you gotta live that roommate life to "save money"

The rooms bigger than the apartments, now you in an apartment but it's not small?

When do you have the time to Stan Dota tournaments? I mean, I hear ya bruh but you HEAR ME NOW, and you have been thoroughly EXPOSED!!!
I own a benz and a lexus get it right :ufdup:

Wait, so you 45 years old and now just buying a house? What were you doing 2008-2013 :dwillhuh: