itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You just moved out that other nikka house
:mjlol:

Still don't own shyt but your TV :wow:

The rest is just projection. It's you that spends your time on here arguing trying to prove how much money you got to total strangers.

It's your insecure ass that unprovoked decided to save/edit/ repost pics of another man:dame: cause nobody was giving your any attention.

You're the young single, rich guy in an amazing city. Why aren't you out getting some p*ssy? Why are you on here posting pics of another man and typing paragraphs?

Get a life:scust:

which TV would you be talking about because I own multiple 4k tvs :wow:

I been here a year I aint just just move in :heh:

about to leave in few minutes to go get the benz washed for tonight :myman:

enjoy ya day arguing on here about ya lil larry box I know its the high light of ya life :scust:

edit: and you never answered did you ever get a 4k tv or a xbox 1x :wtf: how the 2 biggest stans on here dont even have the shyt theyve spent the past half a decade arguing about :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
WEre u experimenting or is that yo patent dish ?
Was just trying something new at the time. It turned out really good so I make it all the time now.

I've been running a private cooking class with just friends and family over the last year. This is one of the first dishes I teach cause it's easy, healthy and looks like it took a lot of work.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
which TV would you be talking about because I own multiple 4k tvs :wow:

I been here a year I aint just just move in :heh:

about to leave in few minutes to go get the benz washed for tonight :myman:

enjoy ya day arguing on here about ya lil larry box I know its the high light of ya life :scust:

edit: and you never answered did you ever get a 4k tv or a xbox 1x :wtf: how the 2 biggest stans on here dont even have the shyt theyve spent the past half a decade arguing about :damn:
I got multiple TVs and a benz that I park at my little ass apartment!!!!

Insecure fakkit :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got multiple TVs and a benz that I park at my little ass apartment!!!!

Insecure fakkit :mjlol:

:umad:

0l0HHQE.jpg

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think I heard a who?
bro you are a missed pay check away from your PG&E going out. You better pray net neutrality never goes into play and you gotta pay for the coli or :rip: we'll never see you again

cant call someone bummy when you you the epitome of bummy

you know we talk about @PS4 not having a 4k tv / xbox 1x

do you have these amenities :jbhmm:
I'm looking at houses to buy, so it's not financially wise to splurge on things 17yr old kids feel completes them. You talk about material things like if that is what you use to feel adequate. Always talking about vehicles you're never in photos in, what are you compensating for :usure:

I have a new fam, baby girl and son due in September. You on the otherhand is a clown who probably doesn't have a Benz but if you did? And you live in an apartment? Then that's all the proof anyone with wealth needs to see to know you are too stupid to understand wealth. You don't buy a Benz before you buy a house :snoop:

Seriously, who the fukk you think you talking too you dumbass lil nikka :gucci:

DMX works at IHOP now lil nikka :ld:

You too old to be carrying yourself like lil pump...
You just moved out that other nikka house
:mjlol:
It'syoung!! said:
been about that roommate life :yeshrug:rooms are bigger than the apartments cause its a house, but I save a lot of $$ on rent and utilities at the sacrifice that I cant call the place my own :yeshrug:
This rich nikka here said "been bout that roommate life" :bryan:

So instead of a house, he spending 200k on vehicles alone?

You driving Benz's but you gotta live that roommate life to "save money"

The rooms bigger than the apartments, now you in an apartment but it's not small?

When do you have the time to Stan Dota tournaments? I mean, I hear ya bruh but you HEAR ME NOW, and you have been thoroughly EXPOSED!!!