They made a game about @Fatboi1......"Bum Simulator"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's almost as big as your entire wall that you couldn't even hang your tv on without asking permission.

Don't have enough space in your room to sit at a proper viewing distance from your tv brehs:mjlol:

I sit 15 feet from my tv

your living room is smaller than mine :heh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Such a struggle
IMG_4032.png

:wow:
Is that “the table”? :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wtf is going on here ???
fHuGKt0.png

this is his table

and he wanna call people bummy :scust:

the fukking audacity :scust:

to be a 42 year old man and walk into your kitchen and think this was acceptable to not only eat on, but to spend your quartely income on an xbox 1 and put it on that filth and then feel so proud you take a picture and upload it to 20,000 strangers :scust:

what a piece of shyt :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fHuGKt0.png

this is his table

and he wanna call people bummy :scust:

the fukking audacity :scust:

to be a 42 year old man and walk into your kitchen and think this was acceptable to not only eat on, but to spend your quartely income on an xbox 1 and put it on that filth and then feel so proud you take a picture and upload it to 20,000 strangers :scust:

what a piece of shyt :scust:
I owned my home and my dirty ass table before I turned 24 years old.

You just moved into that little ass apartment from your friends basement at 30 something.

You think bragging about putting a big tv in a little living room is what's hot in the streets.

You took a little joke thread with no Mal intent about another poster that had nothing to do with you to come post these same pictures again as if you are doing something to me.

It's not me that's the piece of shyt here :ufdup:

Insecure fukking fakkit go mind your business elsewhere:camby:
wtf is going on here ???
Butternut Squash soup with smoked sausage and corn :eat:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I owned my home and my dirty ass table before I turned 24 years old.

You just moved into that little ass apartment from your friends basement at 30 something.

You think bragging about putting a big tv in a little living room is what's hot in the streets.

You took a little joke thread with no Mal intent about another poster that had nothing to do with you to come post these same pictures again as if you are doing something to me.

It's not me that's the piece of shyt here :ufdup:

Insecure fukking fakkit go mind your business elsewhere:camby:

Butternut Squash soup with smoked sausage and corn :eat:

all fake news

I lived on my own for almost all of my 20s, when I had a roommate it was just me and 1 other person in a big ass 4 bed room house :umad: we dont have basements in bay area idiot we are only 15 feet above sea level its illegal to build basements or even dig here

my living room is about twice the size of yours :umad:

You seem very upset about your dirt bag life :manny: spending your saturday day involved in this :manny: if it wasnt effecting you you wouldnt be in here crying like a bytch :manny:

you got a whole family, its nice weather, its saturday, its the start of summer. How you start your summer morning, calling another poster bummy yet you probably have to scan for bed bugs every night :scust:

this what you spend your day doing? Go be a family man

arguing with strangers on the internet at 42 years old

fukking pathetic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
all fake news

I lived on my own for almost all of my 20s, when I had a roommate it was just me and 1 other person in a big ass 4 bed room house :umad: we dont have basements in bay area idiot we are only 15 feet above sea level its illegal to build basements or even dig here

my living room is about twice the size of yours :umad:

You seem very upset about your dirt bag life :manny: spending your saturday day involved in this :manny: if it wasnt effecting you you wouldnt be in here crying like a bytch :manny:

you got a whole family, its nice weather, its saturday, its the start of summer. How you start your summer morning, calling another poster bummy yet you probably have to scan for bed bugs every night :scust:

this what you spend your day doing? Go be a family man

arguing with strangers on the internet at 42 years old

fukking pathetic
You just moved out that other nikka house
been about that roommate life :yeshrug: rooms are bigger than the apartments cause its a house, but I save a lot of $$ on rent and utilities at the sacrifice that I cant call the place my own :yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Still don't own shyt but your TV :wow:

The rest is just projection. It's you that spends your time on here arguing trying to prove how much money you got to total strangers.

It's your insecure ass that unprovoked decided to save/edit/ repost pics of another man:dame: cause nobody was giving your any attention.

You're the young single, rich guy in an amazing city. Why aren't you out getting some p*ssy? Why are you on here posting pics of another man and typing paragraphs?

Get a life:scust: