They made a game about @Fatboi1......"Bum Simulator"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Shout out to @MeachTheMonster for having his pinky slightly raised whilst showing us the flick of the wrist. :DAIGOLEON:
+10 for keeping the fire extinguisher on deck too (Bottom left in the cut). Safety first fam. Safety first. :DAIGOSABU:
My man got on the tungsten ring from Kay Jewelers with the missing 0.25 karat cubic zirconia :DAIGODAMN:
My man broke out his signature recipe: 4 family size cans of corn, one sausage, and six big boy scoops of betty crocker. :DAIGONAS:
Is that a gas stove my G? You got the propane and propane accessories ready for action? :DAIGOSKIP:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shout out to @MeachTheMonster for having his pinky slightly raised whilst showing us the flick of the wrist. :DAIGOLEON:
+10 for keeping the fire extinguisher on deck too (Bottom left in the cut). Safety first fam. Safety first. :DAIGOSABU:
My man got on the tungsten ring from Kay Jewelers with the missing 0.25 karat cubic zirconia :DAIGODAMN:
My man broke out his signature recipe: 4 family size cans of corn, one sausage, and six big boy scoops of betty crocker. :DAIGONAS:
Is that a gas stove my G? You got the propane and propane accessories ready for action? :DAIGOSKIP:

:deadrose:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No garage to park the Benz in?
:picard:

It's just out there getting sun damage? Little bad ass kids leaning against it smoking weed in the parking lot?
:hhh:
Yall live in the boon docks or something ? most new apartments come with garages..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You got it all wrong.

That's a real quarter diamond.

Frozen corn (green giant, had to splurge for the fam:myman:)

Some high quality andouille sausage fresh from Walmart deli

Ain't no Betty Crocker over here, that soup base was made by me roasting the squash and blending it with cream:eat:

Propane? Where you from breh? Just natural gas, no need for tanks and accessories.

I know y'all tryin to clown, but I could give you a few tips. Have you cook something for your wife that'll have her looking at you like a new man.

Check me out if you need to:mjpls:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You got it all wrong.

Ain't no Betty Crocker over here, that soup base was made by me roasting the squash and blending it with cream:eat:

Propane? Where you from breh? Just natural gas, no need for tanks and accessories.

I know y'all tryin to clown, but I could give you a few tips. Have you cook something for your wife that'll have her looking at you like a new man.

Might have to dial my hate back on you a bit ...Chef Meach out here cookin Cheesecake Factory level meals :wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Fax at what @itsyoung!! Said about buying a house.

I respect those who step into that world, but at this point and time I really can't see the positives outweighing the negatives right now.

Condo lifestyle.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You got it all wrong.

Propane was a “King of the Hill” joke.......just like your cooking “skills”. You don’t want me to whip out my arroz con pollo skills with plátanos maduros. :ufdup:This isn’t a battle your diamonds chips and dirty xboxes want to have.