They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Black. Been to DR twice. Smashed chicks, had a great time, never dealt with any of this shyt :yeshrug:

It definitely exists, just like racism exists right here in the US, but I got hella love when I was down there. Felt completely comfortable the whole time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I know people that went to Germany (Berlin) and said it wasn’t that live :francis:.

You got some info to share? :mjlit:
berlin is like soviet germany, they on some heau shyt over there. i went to berlin once and was like fukk that.

u gotta go to spots like Kaiserslauten (sp), heildelberg, mannheim, stuttgart. they just throwin puss at u and the ppl are generally nice as fukk

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Why do y'all talk about smashing the women when people are talking about broader issues in terms of systematic oppression and racism? fukk kind of low IQ thinking y'all on? Utterly irrelevant. :what:

nikkas would be OK in Nazi Germany so long as "the women cooperated" and a "a breh ate good over there." :what:

The only thing that distingushes you from Jean is a US/UK passport... better treatment by no measure of character, experiences or intellect. A manifestation of WS. :what:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they Dominican daughters LOVE them some hood brehs......:mjgrin:

Me thinks them island Dominicans scared of that black Magic’s stick and what it could do to the family.....lil stick puzzies :pacspit:
It's weird bc Most of them are black lol.

For real, dominicans easily blend in with AAs. Shyt, You damn near cant tell the difference unless they tell you or you see their last name.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Afro Colombians are very rooted in their roots. Usually, those who are mixed hate their black side and play on the Eurocentric mentality.

Not all though.
It depends on where they grew up. If they are “Palenquero”, they will refer to themselves as negro. Same with those from Loiza (the capital of tradition) in PR. If you are a dark Boricua white passing Boricuas will say you’re from Loiza. Nuyoricans are a different story cause the island one and hate them for being black adjacent.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This made me sad he seems like such a cool guy and they just beat him the fukk up smh my Dominicans yall gotta do better for real I only know one Pro-Black dark skinned Dominican chick and she STILL juelzes like crazy whenever we bring up Haiti. I know its a complex history full of bloodshed but damn its 2018 and were all Carribbean people the vast majority of is got at least SOME Black

How she pro black but still juelzing? I hope you don’t think every person that believes their pro black is pro black. I’ve never met a pro black Dominican who hates Haitians. A legit pro black person I mean!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm not Dominican but..

The France and Spain deserve some of the blame if you watch this video.

France treated Haitian slaves like shyt.

Spain was like Candy Land in Django unchained

They hate “Saint Domingue” for colonizing them. DR asked Spain to recolonize them because of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all talk about smashing the women when people are talking about broader issues in terms of systematic oppression and racism? fukk kind of low IQ thinking y'all on? Utterly irrelevant. :what:

nikkas would be OK in Nazi Germany so long as "the women cooperated" and a "a breh ate good over there." :what:

The only thing that distingushes you from Jean is a US/UK passport... better treatment by no measure of character, experiences or intellect. A manifestation of WS. :what:
It's a coping mechanism. I always can tell how ignorant a person is to the bigger picture when they say something like "Oh I had fun, bytches was on me son!" or some other low shyt. I'm sure if I went to DR, I could "have fun" but that's again not the point.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Black. Been to DR twice. Smashed chicks, had a great time, never dealt with any of this shyt :yeshrug:

It definitely exists, just like racism exists right here in the US, but I got hella love when I was down there. Felt completely comfortable the whole time.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
No shyt Dominicans treat Haitians like garbage. Spanish speaking crackers even the black ones "eye not black primo, pinche mierda pendejos"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they have been serial c00ns.
fukk em.
:manny:

wat6rr.jpg