They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So they'll still fukk with black dudes. Maybe that's what I heard.

becaue blacks don't like paying $1000 for puzzy like white people do in America...you can get puzzy for $30-$50 bucks down there lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This color shyt is annoying af the whole world is insecure. I wonder if there are groups of brown and dark skin people that'll come together.

Folks won’t want to hear this, but you’re good in other countries like this as long as you’re a light skinned black male or woman. You’re good in most central and South American countries if you’re light skinned.

If you’re a dark skinned male or woman, and plan to be in these countries long term, I sure do hope your paper is long. Once that paper and American/US allure wears off :francis:...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Because they agree.

You live literally a few blocks away from Inwood in a neighborhood that got a bunch of Dominicans in it! You that scared?

I don't live nowhere near Inwood :gucci:

And who said anything about being scared :gucci:

In my PERSONAL experience, I was referring to majority of the women not giving you any play if your a breh, my Bx breh.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all talk about smashing the women when people are talking about broader issues in terms of systematic oppression and racism? fukk kind of low IQ thinking y'all on? Utterly irrelevant. :what:

nikkas would be OK in Nazi Germany so long as "the women cooperated" and a "a breh ate good over there." :what:

The only thing that distingushes you from Jean is a US/UK passport... better treatment by no measure of character, experiences or intellect. A manifestation of WS. :what:

You do realize that right here, in the United States of America, Black people are dealing with second class treatment constantly right? You realize that there are broader issues in terms of systematic oppression and racism in the United States right? But you still live here right? You still holla at chicks? You still drink? You still hang with your homies and have fun? Or do you sit around and sulk 24 hours a day because you can’t stop thinking about systematic oppression?

The fact of the matter is that if you saw what was happening in the US from the eyes of people outside the country you’d understand that YOU look like somebody who would be OK in Nazi Germany as long as the women cooperated. Every time I leave the country people are asking me what the fukk is going on in the US and why I still live there. I recently had a goddamn German stripper in Montreal lecturing me about how terribly America treats black people in particular, and she was asking how I could stand to live there :merchant::wow:

The world will NEVER be fair and there’s always gonna be issues to deal with in any country you go. There are no utopias, especially for black folks. If you want to only be in countries where black folks don’t deal with systematic oppression then good luck to you sir, let me know when you find that spot. Even in completely black countries in Africa and the Caribbean they’re still dealing with the effects of colonialism, white ownership, and economic policies resulting from said colonialism that hamstring them. If “they don’t like black people there” or “black people live in poverty there” stories are gonna keep you from going anywhere then you’re essentially never going to travel ANYWHERE.

But for everybody else that’s gonna explore the world and doesn’t want to be limited by “they don’t like black people there”, my personal boots on the ground experience is that the DR was very welcoming. And not just women I fukked, everybody. I got better treatment in a lot of restaurants and nightclubs and groceries stores even than I got right here in the US.

Some of y’all gotta get out of this echo chamber where everybody hates us. My whole purpose of posting was to show that just like some folks had bad incidents, some folks had no problems. There’s racists and there’s cool people everywhere, just like right here in the states. Do with that what you will.

@Axolotl

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Then why do I hear this is the place where you'll get p*ssy and live like a king as a black man?

:jbhmm:

That isn't a contradiction, you can go there as a black tourist and ball out and go back to the states and tell everyone about it

You can be Haitian and get treated like shyt

If you stay in the tourist areas and talk in English and walk around in Jordan's etc you'll be good

Dude in the video doesn't dress good, talks funny Spanish and is dark skinned so he got treated like a Haitian

So in other words the American dollar hides the deap seated racism and anti haitinism in DR

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So do the bytches come around the tourist spots lookin to bust it open?

That isn't a contradiction, you can go there as a black tourist and ball out and go back to the states and tell everyone about it

You can be Haitian and get treated like shyt

If you stay in the tourist areas and talk in English and walk around in Jordan's etc you'll be good

Dude in the video doesn't dress good, talks funny Spanish and is dark skinned so he got treated like a Haitian

So in other words the American dollar hides the deap seated racism and anti haitinism in DR

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
They hate “Saint Domingue” for colonizing them. DR asked Spain to recolonize them because of it.

Pedro Santana ( the biggest dirty traitor in the history of DR ) who was the first president/dictator wanted Spain to recolonize them because he was a royalist to the spanish crown. Only the ranchers from the south of the country supported him cos they were pro spanish and many of them were from Spain or descendants of Spain ( also former slaves owner).

The other dirty traitor was Buenaventura Baez who worked for the Haitian government during the occupation but then turned against them and also became president. He tried to have powerful countries at that time ( Spain,France, USA) to recolonise DR for stability but failed.

Those traitors didn't wanted to be recolonised because of Haiti but for stability.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah my boy wanted to go and I didn't realize the reputation of the island until the first night he was bringing home 2-3 bytches off the street lol. I couldn't do it but damn he was getting it in, meanwihle I was taking locals to the movies trying to get it the old fashion way lol.

Actually - I did have one bad experience driving, I was being aggressive and some guy on a motorbike pulled up in front of us, and pulled out a gun and pointed it at me - that was on a major highway. I got right behind him and hit the gas, he sped off....I was like if he shoots I'm ramming his ass off the bike.

Are you light skin? If that's the case, you'll be good. :ld:

If you're darkskin, the local culture implies looking down on guys like you. :francis: However, if you're lucky you can meet the exception and find some cool locals. :yeshrug:

what bothers me is how the brehs from america will be colorist as fukk and just ignore the dark skinned haitian girls when going down there and let the cacs thirst after them. Then in the same process the mixed dominican chicks that brehs go after,they will post their pictures online or post videos exposing their faces on Youtube and then it makes the men in DR get even more pissed and take it out on people.

disclaimer: yes i know that there are dark skinned domincians

im almost sure they can be in DR and see a haitian girl getting her ass beat by the racist police or even a haitian breh and if they walking with their "sexy mami" they just gonna walk and ignore it.

what i really am waiting for is to see if that racist grandson of Rafael Trujillo ends up becoming President in 2 years and if dudes start getting their wakeup call more.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
DR needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. I've never heard of anything good associated with this country or its people. Just a bunch of hate filled, racist vermin.
no just racist white people need to get wiped off the face of the earth. there is nothing wrong with a piece of land