They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Pedro Santana ( the biggest dirty traitor in the history of DR ) who was the first president/dictator wanted Spain to recolonize them because he was a royalist to the spanish crown. Only the ranchers from the south of the country supported him cos they were pro spanish and many of them were from Spain or descendants of Spain ( also former slaves owner).

The other dirty traitor was Buenaventura Baez who worked for the Haitian government during the occupation but then turned against them and also became president. He tried to have powerful countries at that time ( Spain,France, USA) to recolonise DR for stability but failed.

Those traitors didn't wanted to be recolonised because of Haiti but for stability.
Educate me, isnt La Trinitaria reppin independence from Haitian rule and an independent DR? Duarte looked Criollo his damn self. Spaniards and Criollo descendants (a minority since most of y’all look identifiably black) institutionalized y’all to believe y’all selves to be Spanish and to hate and dissociate y’all selves from “Haitians” aka negros.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The DR arrogance toward Haitians is ironic, as the country is literally only known as being a haven for sex tourism and for nice beaches, the latter of which can be found on literally any other island in the Caribbean.

This is the delusion of race and colorism.
Haiti's place in Western history just of the strength of Toussaint L'Overture is more culturally/historically significant than anything in the history of DR. However, having lighter skin as the result of rape and genocide at the hands of the Spanish settlers is literally used as a badge of superiority. Crazy.

Don't stop there man. Its not just that it goes even deeper than that. In areas of America where Dominicans are the most like NYC, they are more known for their women being in prostitution or having salons. Sounds fukked up to say but hey its real and they been fukked up to Haitians so I dont' care. Tell me I'm lying...do any of us here know of Dominicans being heavy in the medical professions or engineering or something? We see it with Haitians though. Dominicans though...selling cooch....hair salons....BODEGAS :mjlol: Then its the same in Jersey and Florida.

In OTHER COUNTRIES across the world in say Europe, they still prostituting. And in this era they rose to the IG thot industry.

Ive read numerous data in the past saying how as we know Black American women have the highest college enrollment rates and how Hispanic women have the lowest...I don't recall it being specified what kind of Hispanic women these are but I think its obvious the nationality :mjpls:

Even Amara La Negra has called out this racism:

:camby: If or when i ever go to DR i'm screening who I trick on. Will be focusing on Haitian women and verifying they are Haitian.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
When i went to DR, on my flight there i sat next to a couple...shorty was Dominican and her man was haitian but born in haiti...they live in NY. We boarded from JFK.

On my returning flight, they were at the airport as well so I said hello...went about my way. I was through customs in 15 to 20 min...

Im at the lounge and they walk in after an hour or so...they looked upset so I asked if they alright...

Girl said, her man has a green card and he was born in Haiti but lives in NY so the dumbinacans were accusing them of trying to sneak him to the US smh...

How u sneak in someone who arrived there 5 days ago. Smmfh

Also, when i was checking my bag some dominican girl approached me asking weird ass questions...one was, what did you do in your room :mjlol:

I said, slept and had sex :mjlit:

She said thank you and told me to proceed to checking my bag...crazy shyt, she then stops me as I am about to enter the plane and asks the same questions again...:gucci:

I looked at her and shook my head and walked right in the plane...she didnt say shyt

Yes, Haitians get treated like shyt there...shout out to the homie Ernesto who put me onto the dos ans donts in Dr...he was haitian...he told me he fukks lots of dominican women and thats one of the reasons dumbinacan men hated him...

He went to Peru for work. I still hit him off during holidays with some cash. Real good dude.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When i went to DR, on my flight there i sat next to a couple...shorty was Dominican and her man was haitian but born in haiti...they live in NY. We boarded from JFK.

On my returning flight, they were at the airport as well so I said hello...went about my way. I was through customs in 15 to 20 min...

Im at the lounge and they walk in after an hour or so...they looked upset so I asked if they alright...

Girl said, her man has a green card and he was born in Haiti but lives in NY so the dumbinacans were accusing them of trying to sneak him to the US smh...

How u sneak in someone who arrived there 5 days ago. Smmfh

Also, when i was checking my bag some dominican girl approached me asking weird ass questions...one was, what did you do in your room :mjlol:

I said, slept and had sex :mjlit:

She said thank you and told me to proceed to checking my bag...crazy shyt, she then stops me as I am about to enter the plane and asks the same questions again...:gucci:

I looked at her and shook my head and walked right in the plane...she didnt say shyt

Yes, Haitians get treated like shyt there...shout out to the homie Ernesto who put me onto the dos ans donts in Dr...he was haitian...he told me he fukks lots of dominican women and thats one of the reasons dumbinacan men hated him...

He went to Peru for work. I still hit him off during holidays with some cash. Real good dude.

New Rule in 2019 breh!

We fukking Haitian women when in DR Only!

Time to do scouting reports and check their IDS and passports

Daps
what bothers me is how the brehs from america will be colorist as fukk and just ignore the dark skinned haitian girls when going down there and let the cacs thirst after them. Then in the same process the mixed dominican chicks that brehs go after,they will post their pictures online or post videos exposing their faces on Youtube and then it makes the men in DR get even more pissed and take it out on people.

disclaimer: yes i know that there are dark skinned domincians

im almost sure they can be in DR and see a haitian girl getting her ass beat by the racist police or even a haitian breh and if they walking with their "sexy mami" they just gonna walk and ignore it.

what i really am waiting for is to see if that racist grandson of Rafael Trujillo ends up becoming President in 2 years and if dudes start getting their wakeup call more.
Men shouldn’t worry about other men’s preferences

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How she pro black but still juelzing? I hope you don’t think every person that believes their pro black is pro black. I’ve never met a pro black Dominican who hates Haitians. A legit pro black person I mean!

Supposedly your people invaded her peoples side of the island and discriminated against them first and taxed the Dominican towns heavier than Haitians and gave Haitians preference when it was all unified. I dont really know the history of Hispaniola like that even tho I got Dominicans in my family and I have Haitian friends/exes. Dominicans make it seem like its a political struggle whenever they talk about it like yall tried to wipe them out first and they just getting back IDK whats true or not cuz Im sure both sides have some facts but I do believe most Dominicans are culturally ingrained to be more racist than any other heavily Black/Mulatto Hispanic country Ive seen it with my own eyes.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
New Rule in 2019 breh!

We fukking Haitian women when in DR Only!

Time to do scouting reports and check their IDS and passports

Oh yeah...one trip my homie had a beautiful haitian women, she was eating with us at the bar and in the middle of eating...she grabbed her purse and ran away....we later found out, cops do random sweeps to arrest haitian women who are in Dr without papers...shyt was wild to see

Most get let go cause cops take their money, get whatever sexual desire fulfilled...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I don't respect any black American who gives that place tourism dollars

Nikkas will endure racism just to stunt on the gram
What's funny going to DR is not stunting

Speaking on racism .....went to Spain last month and damn they racist as fukk out there

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly your people invaded her peoples side of the island and discriminated against them first and taxed the Dominican towns heavier than Haitians and gave Haitians preference when it was all unified. I dont really know the history of Hispaniola like that even tho I got Dominicans in my family and I have Haitian friends/exes. Dominicans make it seem like its a political struggle whenever they talk about it like yall tried to wipe them out first and they just getting back IDK whats true or not cuz Im sure both sides have some facts but I do believe most Dominicans are culturally ingrained to be more racist than any other heavily Black/Mulatto Hispanic country Ive seen it with my own eyes.

I've been meaning to do some research into the history of Haiti and DR, because I heard the EXACT same thing from a Haitian Uber driver. He basically framed it as if the power dynamic between the two countries basically flipped 180 degrees from how it used to be.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Just saying though, usually in countries with a recent history of dictatorship, the dictator always puts in place very strict rules around recording video or taking photos in public spaces. With time, people just continue enforcing the 'no recording' rule without really realizing what the initial purpose was. That might be what was happening here. Same thing happens in my country where vloggers and photographers are met with extreme prejudice by security guards and policemen, yet those are rules made by a dictator who left power 18 years ago.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
It depends on where they grew up. If they are “Palenquero”, they will refer to themselves as negro. Same with those from Loiza (the capital of tradition) in PR. If you are a dark Boricua white passing Boricuas will say you’re from Loiza. Nuyoricans are a different story cause the island one and hate them for being black adjacent.
Loiza:jbhmm:
Where u from?
yall really dont know the history between Haiti and DR if yall think the hate is only based on their skin color.
Oh, really?:beli:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas can’t have a serious conversation without the topic of fukking women popping up :snoop: One of the reasons why black people around the world continue to be oppressed and subjugated because too many of us simply don’t take shyt seriously.