They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Afro Colombians (from Cartagena and San Basilio de Palenque) are in touch with their roots and will let you know their ancestors came from Congo. On top of that they speak their own creole like Haitians. The “white Colombians” from Medellin and Barranquilla look like Griselda Blanco though. :dahell:

The self hate comes from the fact that they consider Spain the motherland. Going to Spain a be a wake up call. :mjlol:

Afro Colombians are very rooted in their roots. Usually, those who are mixed hate their black side and play on the Eurocentric mentality.

Not all though.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I will say from my experiences with dominicans in the Tri state, yes they dont like darker dominicans and clown them by callin them "Haitian".

100% to the bolded. Thats how they treat the black Dominicans/Haitians of course there are exceptions, but thats the 3rd world version of American Racism.

Real disgusting how they treat Haitians. And from what I saw when I was there it's typically only the dark-skinned haïtiens that get treated like that

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh shut ya simp ass up!!! Whats the difference between what they're doin and what an IG thot with booking info is doin?? NOTHING!!! Same hustle, different set of circumstances

I don't deal with IG thots though. And no it's not the same these girl will straight up grab your junk and shyt and tell you let's go fukk. While
IG thots want you for there time and it's not guaranteed your smashing them.

So fukk outta here :camby:them chicks can go grab a job and be aight. Where in some spots in Dominican p*ssy is the GDP nikka.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Are you light skin? If that's the case, you'll be good. :ld:

If you're darkskin, the local culture implies looking down on guys like you. :francis: However, if you're lucky you can meet the exception and find some cool locals. :yeshrug:
It’s an uncomfortable conversation amongst the race, but there is privilege gained amongst those with lighter skin. Maybe not so much in the US, Europe, and some Asian countries, but there is definitely privilege in some Caribbean islands, Mexico, and the central and Latin American countries.

Of course with all that being said, have white skin and you’re pretty much golden wherever.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right .Never hear any black person who visited say anything remotely close to colorism being an issue toward them.

Y’all agents sowing dissension really need to stop .

Really nikkaz gotta go out there for themselves to see it. If you don't look like a bummy ass nikka down there they will treat you just like the white people and in most cases better. Especially the Dominican women you roll up there like a clean cut nikka and there on you like flys on shyt.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:gucci: Why mods let this post slide?
Because they agree.
LMAO!

I could've told you from personal experience that Dominicans don't f*ck with brehs like that. It's the main reason why I stay out of the Heights & Inwood.
You live literally a few blocks away from Inwood in a neighborhood that got a bunch of Dominicans in it! You that scared?

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
I’ve been there and saw no racism at all and I’m a medium brown color my girl went with me (redbone) also ... it may be that I look like some of them ... but we enjoyed it ....

I’m not in a hurry to go back though because it was meh as a destination ...
He specifically said if you're perceived to dark Dominican or Haitian then you're treated that way.
You were speaking English or they could at least hear your American accent...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
its well known that "hispanic american" ppl hate black ppl. straight up hate the sight of us due to their inferiority complex.

Go to spain, they treat you like a regular person (which isn't much to ask for)

hispanic ppl are some hatin ass muthafukas

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This made me sad he seems like such a cool guy and they just beat him the fukk up smh my Dominicans yall gotta do better for real I only know one Pro-Black dark skinned Dominican chick and she STILL juelzes like crazy whenever we bring up Haiti. I know its a complex history full of bloodshed but damn its 2018 and were all Carribbean people the vast majority of is got at least SOME Black

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When i visited Dominican republic this year I was stopped at immigration/customs and to give some background, I have a full spanish name and my skin color is dark brown with a tint of looking indian from what people tell me. We had a flight leaving in approx. 20 minutes when they stopped me, the young lady at customs kept looking at my passport and looking at me in my face, she didnt say anything and just got her supervisor. They take my passport and walk off, when the supervisor comes in, he said they believed my US passport to be fake and want to make sure i am who I am. This was bullshyt because they was trying to check to see if I was a Haitian illegally leaving the country. He asks me about my name and how did i get my name, I told him i am a junior and whatever bullshyt questions he ask me. Heres the kicker, my plane is now late and they are calling my name over the loudspeaker and my friends are going at the airline telling them they better hold on they not leaving me in the country. Dominican customs agents followed me to the plane and stopped me FIVE fukking times after they released me, asking me if i am carrying drugs, asking me what is my name, when one agent was done questioning, another agent on my wait to the gate would proceed with the same questions, at this point i feel 100% disrespected, the last agent to block my entry into the PHYSICAL PLANE was the same girl who initially stopped me. She grilled me one last time and looked me dead in my eyes and said my first and last name and have a good trip.

There was a dark skinned Dominican/Haitian gate attendant who saw the whole ordeal and pulled me to the side and said she was so sorry and asked me what country my father is from, I responded with DR, shook my head and walked on. Many people said because of the combination of my first and last name it is rare to see dark skinned people with it and that is what caused the alarm. I might have to change my passport designation to JR because it is started to trend that I will always be questioned at customs. i got stopped 2 years ago but not to this extent

Fam...