They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So you're defending racists, huh?

:mjpls:

It's all starting to unravel...
Dafuq. no your touched cac head is unraveling. my father is Dominican, my mother is black, meaning I'm black, my mother and father are black; you stupid fuk. You're white.. fuk off. Never do I defend racist mentalities which is the point of my post - I wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for my father exhibiting a non self-hating mentality with marrying my mother and them creating the family structure. bc he never talked negative about his race (black) even though his nationality as far as the background is different, I grew up in diverse black neighborhoods with both communities. Which disproves the fact that not ALL Dominicans carry that attitude, don't exhibit these tendencies and do have black pride. Just bc I speak on Dominican issues, as well, never means that I would ever disparage my race as a black person; same applies when I speak on black woman issues does not equate to me demeaning or putting down black men and vice versa. The real problem is people thinking that every person fits the same mold; we all don't have the same mentality.

Shut the fuk up, I don't owe your white ass an explanation, cac. I'm always B1 (black first). You cant relate for nothing. Go talk to your people- yall whole belief system is racist. Stop being an obvious instigating white troll; I can tell that I'm affecting your mental bc that couldn't even be more of a reach if you had short arms and deep pockets, you cac bytch; commonly known that I have no tolerance for white people and yall racist ways. You should know; keep mentioning me from thread after thread. Get out your feelings, white boy- you gotta pretend to be "black" for acceptance, you cant comment on shyt.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard lots of horror stories from there. If you're dark skin don't go.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Shook you talking about this joint. Its It's crazy because this is how a some of the women from our generation will be in 20-30 years
redemption.jpg
you mean bedwenches will be in a few years, dont let a loud minority paint a picture of Black people for you.

we give these loud minorites(swirlers, bucks, etc) to much power, we need to stop that

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Facts you can get two shortys at the same time for 50 dollars if they really about you like that. That's a hell of alot cheaper than taking a western women on a date.
Same price as Cartagena

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
you mean bedwenches will be in a few years, dont let a loud minority paint a picture of Black people for you.

we give these loud minorites(swirlers, bucks, etc) to much power, we need to stop that
Yeah that's why I said some. I didn't mean on a mass scale but definitely more than we've previously seen.

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Yea real talk when the chicks are offering it up to you in a means of survival it lessens the thrill of smashing them atleast for me. I'd rather just give them money from the goodness out of my heart then to just take advantage of them because they need to survive.
Breh shut ya simp ass up!!! Whats the difference between what they're doin and what an IG thot with booking info is doin?? NOTHING!!! Same hustle, different set of circumstances

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Was in Punta Cana in 2011 and talked with both DR and Hatian brehs.The stories the Haitian breh told me were:ohhh::dwillhuh:I could not believe how they were treated but i got to see it firsthand when during the weekends the DR locals stay at the resorts.I met this guy,William who was a cook and served food during breakfast and dinner..some of the lighskinned locals acted like they were euro cacs with an superiority complex.I saw women talk to William(grown ass man in his 40s) like he was their man servant and one lady even told him to wash his hands before preparing food cause she did not want his nasty hands on her food.Dude looked at me during the evening and we just looked at each other with :yeshrug:and:comeon:.The women were cute,the men on the resort were all about fukking euro cacs for money and the women wanted to fukk anything with an US or EU passport and money.Me and my girl got into it because the women were pushing up on me with no regards for my girl so i fell back from being too friendly.Cacs look like they can get away with almost everything on that Island.I would go back but they are doing the Haitian brehs wrong over there mayne

Edub

Veteran
Daps
But they Dominican daughters LOVE them some hood brehs......:mjgrin:

Me thinks them island Dominicans scared of that black Magic’s stick and what it could do to the family.....lil stick puzzies :pacspit: