They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
The DR arrogance toward Haitians is ironic, as the country is known to many as being a haven for sex tourism and for nice beaches, the latter of which can be found on literally any other island in the Caribbean.

This is the delusion of race and colorism.
Haiti's place in Western history just of the strength of Toussaint L'Overture is more culturally/historically significant than anything in the history of DR. However, having lighter skin as the result of rape and genocide at the hands of the Spanish settlers is literally used as a badge of superiority. Crazy.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The DR arrogance toward Haitians is ironic, as the country is literally only known as being a haven for sex tourism and for nice beaches, the latter of which can be found on literally any other island in the Caribbean.

This is the delusion of race and colorism.
Haiti's place in Western history just of the strength of Toussaint L'Overture is more culturally/historically significant than anything in the history of DR. However, having lighter skin as the result of rape and genocide at the hands of the Spanish settlers is literally used as a badge of superiority. Crazy.
Church, this is all facts.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had customers the other day visiting from the D.R. The daughter was very outgoing and borderline flirting. Her mom and aunt tho? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm haitian and I've been there at least 3 times. I pretty much did what I wanted, although I got pulled over about 7 times because the lowly-paid police wanted a couple of bucks. I would throw em' 5 bucks and they would let me leave.

They're more classist than racist...I had money so I had my way there and cooperation from the women. Poor haitians there gets treated like shyt, but there are rich haitians there who live like bosses. Like every other third world country, the rich have their way.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You can do both. I’ve always except for once stayed on a resort. But you can easily find a local, throw him $50 and they’ll take care of you.

Last time I went to DR, which was like 2012. Me and my Girl went to a resort in a Small town called Boca Chica. Resort was rundown like a mofo but we made the best of it. We went on this excursion on ATVs (I had went a day earlier also by myself) the day before I was with a mostly all white tourist group, the guide took us to general areas (business district-through a couple wooded areas) basic ish.

The next day my Girl wanted to go, this time it was just us two and the guide. Right off the bat I’m noticing he’s taking us deep into the woods, to the point I’m getting nervous (my girl was nervous from the jump) next thing I know we pull up in a village. I’m Brown skin, my girl is a lil bit darker complexion then me. The whole village was a darker complexion then us. These ppl were living in Huts basically, some of the houses didn’t even have front doors on them.

All the kids were running up to us saying “Dolla Dolla” so I peeped that was his way of kinda looking out and giving back( I must’ve gave away like 100 in ones) his English wasn’t that great, but I remember him saying “me and you are one in the same and look at how they treat us” it broke my heart and really put things in perspective for me. Our hoods look like Beverly Hills compared to theirs.

Me personally I’m never going back to D.R.
I’ve been like 5X. The first couple times when I was like 23-24 going with my boys, I had fun. We were wiling having orgies and all types of crazy ish....but every single time I’ve experienced subtle little racist shyt. That last visit just cemented it for me.

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

The :wow: smiley wasn't enough for this one.

This might be the heaviest heartfelt post I ever read on here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Hate to say it but 99% of Latin Americans I’ve encountered are racist as fukk. I’m Colombian and I’ve heard racist shyt from family growing up here in the US and when I’ve traveled to Colombia it’s even worse. Puerto Ricans who have seemingly adopted black culture are some of the most vile racists I’ve met. Be aware of the cardi b types of the world.
Afro Colombians (from Cartagena and San Basilio de Palenque) are in touch with their roots and will let you know their ancestors came from Congo. On top of that they speak their own creole like Haitians. The “white Colombians” from Medellin and Barranquilla look like Griselda Blanco though. :dahell:

The self hate comes from the fact that they consider Spain the motherland. Going to Spain a be a wake up call. :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
this is very likely the case. I've been stopped, questioned, or detained there 3 times and I know it's cause my name...someone must be out there doing some fukkshyt on my behalf

I ain't one to juelz for white supremacy but the part about that lady emphatically saying his full name kinda makes it sound like that was the deal.

"Okay Mr Pablo Escobar, enjoy your trip" :leostare:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dominicans (mixed ones) in the islands have a self hate issue. They hate their African side (ex, Sammy Sosa). fukked up, it reminds me of that Puerto Rican a couple years back who had the cops called on him. Dude told the cops he wasn't Black, but Rican. They still treated him like he was Black because he was. Those are nationalities.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I had customers the other day visiting from the D.R. The daughter was very outgoing and borderline flirting. Her mom and aunt tho? :mjpls:
We're they black themselves?
You mean to tell me pastey ass beckitos out rank mulattas

:what::what::what:
No if anything the hostileness comes from self hating Dominicans that are of African descent themselves

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final form of white supremacy. Whites come in, pillage all the resources, create a buffer mulatto class that is even more vicious than they are, then bounce once they have control of the resources from afar and/or deplete them.
Then why do I hear this is the place where you'll get p*ssy and live like a king as a black man?

:jbhmm:
WATCH THEM AVOID THIS THREAD!