They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Look at the thread title . That’s not what the title is suggesting .

That thread title is propaganda from an agent .

Facts. "they hate black people 100%" is wrong and blatantly inciteful. Thread starter doesn't know facts, you cant accuse an entire population of this type of thought process.

Ever heard of copy and paste?

I'm not the dude in the video. Take that shyt up with him.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Do they look down on dreadlocks down there? Anywhere in the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go, but resorts never really been my vibe, and would rather see the local culture instead of couped up smiling around a bunch of crackers. Im not even near well off nor do I dress fronting like I am but recent threads about violence towards black tourists making me reconsider. Hope that stuff is blown out of proportion :francis:

You can do both. I’ve always except for once stayed on a resort. But you can easily find a local, throw him $50 and they’ll take care of you.

Last time I went to DR, which was like 2012. Me and my Girl went to a resort in a Small town called Boca Chica. Resort was rundown like a mofo but we made the best of it. We went on this excursion on ATVs (I had went a day earlier also by myself) the day before I was with a mostly all white tourist group, the guide took us to general areas (business district-through a couple wooded areas) basic ish.

The next day my Girl wanted to go, this time it was just us two and the guide. Right off the bat I’m noticing he’s taking us deep into the woods, to the point I’m getting nervous (my girl was nervous from the jump) next thing I know we pull up in a village. I’m Brown skin, my girl is a lil bit darker complexion then me. The whole village was a darker complexion then us. These ppl were living in Huts basically, some of the houses didn’t even have front doors on them.

All the kids were running up to us saying “Dolla Dolla” so I peeped that was his way of kinda looking out and giving back( I must’ve gave away like 100 in ones) his English wasn’t that great, but I remember him saying “me and you are one in the same and look at how they treat us” it broke my heart and really put things in perspective for me. Our hoods look like Beverly Hills compared to theirs.

Me personally I’m never going back to D.R.
I’ve been like 5X. The first couple times when I was like 23-24 going with my boys, I had fun. We were wiling having orgies and all types of crazy ish....but every single time I’ve experienced subtle little racist shyt. That last visit just cemented it for me.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Do they look down on dreadlocks down there? Anywhere in the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go, but resorts never really been my vibe, and would rather see the local culture instead of couped up smiling around a bunch of crackers. Im not even near well off nor do I dress fronting like I am but recent threads about violence towards black tourists making me reconsider. Hope that stuff is blown out of proportion :francis:

main if you're not into bougie spots, Dreads are basically loved everywhere. I traveled with dreads and nothing but good experiences...especially once they realize you're not from there (except Jamaica where you want to blend in as much as possible).

4fossa

All Star
Daps
All races worship whiteness I don’t understand why y’all are shocked.

There is a famous painting of a black Brazilian grandmother praising the lord cause her biracial daughter married a white man and they have a white grandchild.

I'm brazilian and I can say... here you can really see how fukked up racism and colorism is, unfortunelly. shyt is fu.cked up

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
You can do both. I’ve always except for once stayed on a resort. But you can easily find a local, throw him $50 and they’ll take care of you.

Last time I went to DR, which was like 2012. Me and my Girl went to a resort in a Small town called Boca Chica. Resort was rundown like a mofo but we made the best of it. We went on this excursion on ATVs (I had went a day earlier also by myself) the day before I was with a mostly all white tourist group, the guide took us to general areas (business district-through a couple wooded areas) basic ish.

The next day my Girl wanted to go, this time it was just us two and the guide. Right off the bat I’m noticing he’s taking us deep into the woods, to the point I’m getting nervous (my girl was nervous from the jump) next thing I know we pull up in a village. I’m Brown skin, my girl is a lil bit darker complexion then me. The whole village was a darker complexion then us. These ppl were living in Huts basically, some of the houses didn’t even have front doors on them.

All the kids were running up to us saying “Dolla Dolla” so I peeped that was his way of kinda looking out and giving back( I must’ve gave away like 100 in ones) his English wasn’t that great, but I remember him saying “me and you are one in the same and look at how they treat us” it broke my heart and really put things in perspective for me. Our hoods look like Beverly Hills compared to theirs.

Me personally I’m never going back to D.R.
I’ve been like 5X. The first couple times when I was like 23-24 going with my boys, I had fun. We were wiling having orgies and all types of crazy ish....but every single time I’ve experienced subtle little racist shyt. That last visit just cemented it for me.

100% to the bolded. Thats how they treat the black Dominicans/Haitians of course there are exceptions, but thats the 3rd world version of American Racism.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
main if you're not into bougie spots, Dreads are basically loved everywhere. I traveled with dreads and nothing but good experiences...especially once they realize you're not from there (except Jamaica where you want to blend in as much as possible).
:mjgrin: i keep telling people africa as a whole is a 100x safer than the Caribbeans but nikkas think im lying

:hubie:them gully ass Jamaicans be on something else

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I learned immigration/customs can be petty in any country you go to so i was just going along with because I know i ain't trafficking drugs and I know my passport 1000% official, so it speaks on their behalf on why they felt they needed to go the extra mile when I was LEAVING the country. either drugs or a false identity is the suspicion, unless there is something associated with my name that i don't know about. :yeshrug:

this is very likely the case. I've been stopped, questioned, or detained there 3 times and I know it's cause my name...someone must be out there doing some fukkshyt on my behalf

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjgrin: i keep telling people africa as a whole is a 100x safer than the Caribbeans but nikkas think im lying

i felt safe in every african country (except south africa because of shyt i heard)

I would go to Ethiopia again before I go to south america ( and i Loved Brazil but again didn't feel 100% safe)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Well their dumb because this is info that can easily be googled online. Ghana for example is one of the safest countries in the world.