They HATE BLACK PEOPLE here 100% (Dominican Republic)

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Do they look down on dreadlocks down there? Anywhere in the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go, but resorts never really been my vibe, and would rather see the local culture instead of couped up smiling around a bunch of crackers. Im not even near well off nor do I dress fronting like I am but recent threads about violence towards black tourists making me reconsider. Hope that stuff is blown out of proportion :francis:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
All races worship whiteness I don’t understand why y’all are shocked.

There is a famous painting of a black Brazilian grandmother praising the lord cause her biracial daughter married a white man and they have a white grandchild.

Speak for yourself. I don't and literally no one in my family does.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In

full

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Do they look down on dreadlocks down there? Anywhere in the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go, but resorts never really been my vibe, and would rather see the local culture instead of couped up smiling around a bunch of crackers. Im not even near well off nor do I dress fronting like I am but recent threads about violence towards black tourists making me reconsider. Hope that stuff is blown out of proportion :francis:

Are you light skin? If that's the case, you'll be good. :ld:

If you're darkskin, the local culture implies looking down on guys like you. :francis: However, if you're lucky you can meet the exception and find some cool locals. :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Not sure why people who toured the nation have an opinion on this. You are a tourist bringing in American dollars so of course everything was fine. That’s almost as dumb as Lil Wayne’s all lives matter rant. Thinking be good with white people cause they come to his shows. Smh.

Look at the thread title . That’s not what the title is suggesting .

That thread title is propaganda from an agent .

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say from my experiences with dominicans in the Tri state, yes they dont like darker dominicans and clown them by callin them "Haitian".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Facts. "they hate black people 100%" is wrong and blatantly inciteful. Thread starter doesn't know facts, you cant accuse an entire population of this type of thought process.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

I feel you. But I’m specifically speaking to the people who responded from a tourist aspect. Being a tourist is not truly experiencing anything.