They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also debunk this Mr. Anthropologist and I'll email them that you've just found a breakthrough

BBC.JPG

This was during the Roman period. We KNOW Roman London was diverse. Your source even makes it clear that this is Roman London. Your point?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Go ahead and prove every single piece of artwork was darkened?

Go ahead. If u can I'll salute u
You want me to do that???

Realhistory.com The St Clement of Rome
Saint_Clement.jpg

250px-Clemens_I.jpg

Are you gonna say the latter painting is whitened?

BTW ur also saying Runoko Rashidi's African presence in Early Europe is Bullshyt too right

Yes, Runoko Rashidi is one of the biggest hoteps. He almost ruined the good book "When We Ruled" for me. This is the same guy that tries to say the early Indians, Sumerians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Olmecs were black...:mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
lol... Don't even try to school me on African history. You had Ethiopians who lived on Indian Islands and formed dynasties there. Bet you didn't know that. You had Somalis who colonized Malta, bet you didn't know that. You had Swahili sailors in China and India. You had Ethiopians colonizing Southern Arabia. Hell the Swahilis could have colonized many islands in the Indian Ocean. And of course we know Nubians and Egyptians colonizing Levant.

While you're desperate to try and be European I bet you didn't even know this.
Unravelling the mystery of Arnhem Land's ancient African coins

The only one making up their own facts is you... You tried to claim King Edward III as BLACK!!!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::laff::laff::laff::laff::deadmanny::deadmanny: And yet you say you're not trying to be a European.
:russell:And u still haven't refuted anything . Just keep using the I'm white and I say so rule lol:pachaha:U said ALL of those pieces of artwork were darkened so prove it already and stop deflecting already

Like I said they have fake pictures and busts of plenty of people . If it's so hard for u to believe that people have changed the race of certain historical figures then oh well. Hell people thought that bust of Nefertiti was real for the longest

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:russell:And u still haven't refuted anything . Just keep using the I'm white and I say so rule lol:pachaha:U said ALL of those pieces of artwork were darkened so prove it already and stop deflecting already

Like I said they have fake pictures and busts of plenty of people . If it's so hard for u to believe that people have changed the race of certain historical figures then oh well. Hell people thought that bust of Nefertiti was real for the longest

I don't have to refute anything when you're doing it yourself.

But please keep dikkriding urine, feces and dieased infected middle Europe. While I read with THIS...
Berber_Trade_with_Timbuktu_1300s.jpg

Said to be twice the size of London...:wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people attacking Boyega saying he was begging? :dahell:

He said that blacks have had pretty much no type of representation in the sci-fi/fantasy genre, so he couldn't give a fukk if white people are upset about a black person being in Star Wars.

He said we live in a diverse world so that diversity should be represented in media.

Where was he begging?

Where was he saying black people shouldn't create their own?

He's taking shots at the white dudes that were :beli:after the first trailer because there was a black stormtrooper.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You want me to do that???

Realhistory.com The St Clement of Rome
Saint_Clement.jpg

250px-Clemens_I.jpg

Are you gonna say the latter painting is whitened?

Yes, Runoko Rashidi is one of the biggest hoteps. He almost ruined the good book "When We Ruled" for me. This is the same guy that tries to say the early Indians, Sumerians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Olmecs were black...:mjlol:
And how do u know it wasn't whitened up:russ:Like I said u don't have proof of shyt. The I'm white and I say so rule. U live by that:mjlol:

And why is it so hard for u to believe that the people who inhabited those places a loooooong time are NOT black?:dahell:

U know what nevermind lol. We're gonna go around in circles haha. I gotta a lil lady I need to be talking to

:umad:ass nikka

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These clowns like them jokers that defend scandel and empire to the bitter end.

No p*ssy getting live in they momma basement dwellers mad cause some one called out they pooo lil tv show.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dudes so desperate to be apart of European history and not their own superior African history that they would argue to the point that almost EVERY European noble was whitened. Have some damn self-respect...:smh:

And I heard King Edward III was :scust: Give me a Game of Thrones based on Mali, Swahili coast or Christian Nubia.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol Yall remember when white folks got mad at a Cherrios commercial? Just because of interracial family?

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
got is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I still remember the black pirate who couldn't stop talking about raping cersei (blonde white woman).

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
More "WHITE" people :mjlol:
Cameo_7.jpg

Cameo_4.jpg

Cameo_3.jpg

Cameo_2.jpg

IB_2.jpg
I'm really not sure what narrative you're trying to push with these images. It's no coincidence that a lot of these artworks you're posting are from the 15th and 16th century, when Portugal began colonizing Guinea and around the time when the Kingdom of Kongo became recognized as a Christian state by the Vatican and thus making it diplomatically tied to the other European kingdoms who were still in servitude to the church at the time. This was also when Europeans began getting involved with the African slave trade in earnest, but before they had Colonies in the Americas to ship them off to for plantation labor. Obviously, this period entailed some interaction with the aristocratic European class and their Kongolese counterparts, who would come to Europe for diplomatic reasons or to enroll in Universities. A lot of other members of European nobility interacted with Africans because they were purchased as slaves, or colonial subjects and were employed as servants, entertainers, and handmaidens to those with the status or wealth to afford them, which was very much in vogue at the time. Since painters and artists in those days, even if they weren't noble themselves, worked for or were in patronage with the people that were, they likewise would have the opportunity to be exposed to Africans living in Europe moreso than the average European commonor, but their population was rather small