They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Ok yall apparently all of these are totally fake lol

134.13.jpg
More_french.jpg

135.7.jpg
Andrewes.jpg

Pucci_1.JPG

Titus.JPG

De_grailly.JPG

Pucci_4.JPG

Fugger_Secret_92.JPG

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
No dumbass the black guy in the painting is Saint Maurice.

St. Maurice - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

Meanwhile THIS is Ulrich von Hutten.
ulrich-von-hutten-1488-1523-german-critic-of-the-roman-catholic-church-bnt391.jpg

Good job ethering yourself. ANd by the time of Saint Maurice Rome would have been heavily Christian and that type of armor was normal. But continue dikkriding Europe...
No u ethered urself

It's well known there are TONS of whitenized pictures of historical figures. If u wanna take it there we can take it there

Like I said u go by the I'M WHITE AND I SAY SO rule. They have FAKE busts that was made in the 1600s/1700s showing hannibal as a white guy. Does that make him white too:russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why beg for roles on their platform when we have a history of creating our own and making it flyer ? That's what we been saying here you stupid fukk. Coli nikkas with their ADD I swear
IT IS NOT BEGGING:mindblown:

And why should black actors have to only work for black independent movies and shows. You are trying to limit black folks smart guy. :damn:

They should be trying to get work from the big companies and independents

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They're all white becuz "I'M WHITE AND I SAY SO"
Saint_maurice_7.jpg

Saint_maurice_2.jpg

Saint_maurice_3.jpg

Saint_maurice_4.jpg

Saint_maurice_6.jpg

Now does YOUR source have any proof that all these statues are NOT Saint Maurice?

And I know the guy behind Realhistory.com on ES. He goes by Mike111 and he is desperate to claim blacks are the original Europeans during the Middle Ages and he hates Africans. :mjlol::mjlol:

Just stop.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No u ethered urself

It's well known there are TONS of whitenized pictures of historical figures. If u wanna take it there we can take it there

Like I said u go by the I'M WHITE AND I SAY SO rule. They have FAKE busts that was made in the 1600s/1700s showing hannibal as a white guy. Does that make him white too:russ:

No you're the one ethering YOURSELF by being desperate to be a European.:laff::laff::laff: Especially Europe that was a shythole during the Middle Ages.

You don't even realize that your source darkens the pictures it tries to portray as indigenous black Europeans. Not only that but Mike111 posts many of the paintings out of context like he did those Kongolese. That was the SAME clown that tried to argue that Haitian elites after the revolution like King Henri were NOT Haitian but European nobles due to his European influenced clothing. :deadmanny:

Hoteps gonna hotep per usual.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Are they not black now dumbass:dahell:

Black people ALL throughout Europe. That's the fukking point

No its common knowledge that Moorish emblems were used throughout Europe. This is nothing new.

Now prove besides that pseudo-historic site that blacks were common throughout Medieval Europe. Are you doing to post more purposely darkened paintings?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
No you're the one ethering YOURSELF by being desperate to be a European.:laff::laff::laff: Especially Europe that was a shythole during the Middle Ages.

You don't even realize that your source darkens the pictures it tries to portray as indigenous black Europeans. Not only that but Mike111 posts many of the paintings out of context like he did those Kongolese. That was the SAME clown that tried to argue that Haitian elites after the revolution like King Henri were NOT Haitian but European nobles due to his European influenced clothing. :deadmanny:

Hoteps gonna hotep per usual.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I'm desperate by trying to be a European??? Ok u are dumb as fukk. U also probably think black people didn't exist outside of Africa before the slave trade.

The point is Black people were damn near everywhere. And like I said u steady in here making up ur own facts like that whole St Maurice shyt

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
No its common knowledge that Moorish emblems were used throughout Europe. This is nothing new.

Now prove besides that pseudo-historic site that blacks were common throughout Medieval Europe. Are you doing to post more purposely darkened paintings?
Go ahead and prove every single piece of artwork was darkened?

Go ahead. If u can I'll salute u

BTW ur also saying Runoko Rashidi's African presence in Early Europe is Bullshyt too right

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm desperate by trying to be a European??? Ok u are dumb as fukk. U also probably think black people didn't exist outside of Africa before the slave trade.
lol... Don't even try to school me on African history. You had Ethiopians who lived on Indian Islands and formed dynasties there. Bet you didn't know that. You had Somalis who colonized Malta, bet you didn't know that. You had Swahili sailors in China and India. You had Ethiopians colonizing Southern Arabia. Hell the Swahilis could have colonized many islands in the Indian Ocean. And of course we know Nubians and Egyptians colonizing Levant.

While you're desperate to try and be European I bet you didn't even know this.
Unravelling the mystery of Arnhem Land's ancient African coins

The point is Black people were damn near everywhere. And like I said u steady in here making up ur own facts like that whole St Maurice shyt

The only one making up their own facts is you... You tried to claim King Edward III as BLACK!!!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::laff::laff::laff::laff::deadmanny::deadmanny: And yet you say you're not trying to be a European.