They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Let me just entertain this. I know you get your info from that psuedo-History site "realhistory.com" but most of your paintings are NOT even from medieval Europe.
Edward_III.jpg
Edward III was NOT black. A darkened painting does not prove anything.

This is Henry the 8th. Again NOT black.

So far the ONLY credible ones you posted.

This is Saint Maurice who is NOTHING new. It was common that the Romans employed Egyptians/Nubian soldiers. He era was not medieval Europe.

The St Clement of Rome was NOT black. lol.

This guy is from the Kongo Kingdom which was NOT the medieval era. Your dumbass source is trying to argue that he was not a Kongolese but a native European prince. lmao! Its common that when the Portuguese developed relations with the Kongo that the Kongo sent people to Portugal to be educated in European Christianity.
Lets talk African History: The Kongo Kingdom

Your third only credible painting...

Wooow would u look at that. There shouldn't be any black people in this artwork at all according to some people
Lisbon_1.jpg

Lisbon_2b.jpg

These are all KONGOLESE ... Your source is trying to paint them as real European nobles when they are from the Congo and nor was this during middle ages but the 16th century.

So far you only posted three credible paintings that were from the Middle Ages, the rest were either out of context or just straight up revisionism like the rest of Realhistory.com.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like an idiot.

Why do you want black people in Games of Thrones? What type of misplaced entitlement is that?

That's like cacs saying they want to be in a fictional series about medieval Africa.

A lot of you have got your priorities wrong and you just want some attachment/validation from cacs.

You nikkas are making the rest of us look bad.

:jbhmm:. A lot of people exposing themselves in this thread.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why beg for roles on their platform when we have a history of creating our own ? That's what we been saying here you stupid fukk
It's not BEGGING YOU DUMB fukk:gucci::gucci::gucci:

So you don't think black people should ask, better yet demand to be represented in all aspects of society:gucci:

You're either a white troll or an idiot. It's okay "breh":hubie:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
It's not BEGGING YOU DUMB fukk:gucci::gucci::gucci:

So you don't think black people should ask, better yet demand to be represented in all aspects of society:gucci:

You're either a white troll or an idiot. It's okay "breh":hubie:

Negroes going at Boyega's neck for not having many black characters IS equivalent to begging for acceptance you fukking idiot.:martin:

Geezus Christ this nikka is just retarded

Game of Thrones isn't gonna make or break black actors in Hollywood. We don't need that shyt. Just like we didn't have to beg Seinfield to put on no black actors on his shows. We didn't give a fukk.. We had Martin and other shows which was even better. You can't understand that reasoning you're a bigger idiot than Ive given you credit for.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Negroes going at Boyega's neck for not having many black characters IS equivalent to begging for acceptance you fukking idiot.:martin:

Geezus Christ this nikka is just retarded
What the fukk are you saying:what: That made no fukking sense:what:

1. Black man says something about racism in an industry
2. "Pro-blacks" attack black man:dead:

Like I said you are either an idiot or white:hubie:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Let me just entertain this. I know you get your info from that psuedo-History site "realhistory.com" but most of your paintings are NOT even from medieval Europe.

Edward III was NOT black. A darkened painting does not prove anything.

This is Henry the 8th. Again NOT black.

So far the ONLY credible ones you posted.

This is Saint Maurice who is NOTHING new. It was common that the Romans employed Egyptians/Nubian soldiers. He era was not medieval Europe.

The St Clement of Rome was NOT black. lol.

This guy is from the Kongo Kingdom which was NOT the medieval era. Your dumbass source is trying to argue that he was not a Kongolese but a native European prince. lmao! Its common that when the Portuguese developed relations with the Kongo that the Kongo sent people to Portugal to be educated in European Christianity.
Lets talk African History: The Kongo Kingdom

Your third only credible painting...

These are all KONGOLESE ... Your source is trying to paint them as real European nobles when they are from the Congo and nor was this during middle ages but the 16th century.

So far you only posted three credible paintings that were from the Middle Ages, the rest were either out of context or just straight up revisionism like the rest of Realhistory.com.
Ur entitled to ur own opions but NOT ur own facts lol

1st of all they call any black person in armor ST MAURICE lol. Despite him being ROMAN LEGION. He wouldn't even be wearing Medieval armor now would he Einstein:stopitslime:

And this specific artwork right here is Ulrich von Hutten (Franconian knight and humanist, famed as a German patriot, satirist, and supporter of Martin Luther’s (Protestant) cause). Caught ya making shyt up:pachaha:
Saint_maurice_93a.jpg

And u seem to be the kind of person who follow the "I'm White and I say so rule" lol. Becuz white people say someone is from somewhere that makes it law even though they are dressed in European royal clothing

No u can stick to that shyt all u want its goin down like that over here

And u saying so and so is NOT BLACK is another "I'm white and i say so" excuse even if u are (supposedly) black :heh:

U have no proof to refute anything I posted:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Black fans on social media/this forum/the net been clamoring for black characters on GoT for years. This is just the 1st time a famous black actor has openly clamored for it.

And of course these guys collectively shyt on said black actor... interesting:jbhmm:
I never agreed with the black folks who whined about the lack of black characters in GoT. The books/show is based on Medieval (& even ancient) Europe forgods sake.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
I never agreed with the black folks who whined about the lack of black characters in GoT. The books/show is based on Medieval (& even ancient) Europe forgods sake.
Hush up
they will call you a cac and neg you
but i agree , if the lack of diversity about a show from medeivil times upsets you, stop watching that cac ass show

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk:yeshrug: its fake!

But Boyega was talking about what he likes to see. He likes seeing content with diverse characters and I don't see how any black person would actually attack him for that:mindblown:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And this specific artwork right here is Ulrich von Hutten (Franconian knight and humanist, famed as a German patriot, satirist, and supporter of Martin Luther’s (Protestant) cause). Caught ya making shyt up:pachaha:
Saint_maurice_93a.jpg

No dumbass the black guy in the painting is Saint Maurice.

Maurice was an officer of the Theban Legion of Emperor Maximian Herculius' army, which was composed of Christians from Upper Egypt. He and his fellow legionnaires refused to sacrifice to the gods as ordered by the Emperor to insure victory over rebelling Bagaudae. When they refused to obey repeated orders to do so and withdrew from the army encamped at Octodurum (Martigny) near Lake Geneva to Agaunum (St. Maurice-en-Valais), Maximian had the entire Legion of over six thousand men put to death. To the end they were encouraged in their constancy by Maurice and two fellow officers, Exuperius and Candidus. Also executed was Victor (October 10th), who refused to accept any of the belongings of the dead soldiers. In a follow-up action, other Christians put to death were Ursus and another Victor at Solothurin (September 30th); Alexander at Bergamo; Octavius, Innocent, Adventor, and Solutar at Turin; and Gereon (October 10th) at Cologne. Their story was told by St. Eucherius, who became Bishop of Lyons about 434, but scholars doubt that an entire Legion was massacred; but there is no doubt that Maurice and some of his comrades did suffer martyrdom at Agaunum. Feast day - September 22nd.
St. Maurice - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

Meanwhile THIS is Ulrich von Hutten.
ulrich-von-hutten-1488-1523-german-critic-of-the-roman-catholic-church-bnt391.jpg

Good job ethering yourself. ANd by the time of Saint Maurice Rome would have been heavily Christian and that type of armor was normal. But continue dikkriding Europe and trying to claim obviously white kings as black. It only makes you look silly. :laff::laff: