They coming at John Boyega's neck for saying Game of Thrones lacks black characters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
On one hand, sure it would be nice to have some more diversity in the show..

On the other hand, we should be enjoying the epic scale of all this fictional white on white violence :mjgrin:
Which is why i aint complagin about not many black ppl in it.

This Show has weird shyt and lots of fakkit shyt.

If there were more black people. U would be having brothas being gay and doing gay scenes in the show

BMBW couples where they r siblings

And other shyt.

We need to make our own thing.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Only black characters that I can remember are: slave, slave seller, slave assistant, con man, and personal bodyguard.

Did I miss anyone?

You just described 1/4 of the white GOT cast.

A show based on violence, war, incest, and betrayal is not the kind I'd like to see our people on.

Don't forget the whores!

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
We can talk about what we want you incest having curry goat fukker...
We ain't on your forums you musty b*stard...
fakkit ass shyt hand ass dude wanna be around nikkas and not his own people that's how we know y'all lame...
Go clean that unsanitary ass incestuous country up before you try to speak on us...

blah blah blah stfu. Put me on ignore if you dont fukk with my posts, who the fukk is you to tell me where to be and not to be? foh. If you can talk about what you want so can I. And what?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I can name a couple of black characters off top: Grey Worm and Missandei. Should there be more? And should they not have been slaves? I would say yes to both.
Both Grey Work and Missandei are mixed race. He is talking about real black people. Not half breeds.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
blah blah blah stfu. Put me on ignore if you dont fukk with my posts, who the fukk is you to tell me where to be and not to be? foh. If you can talk about what you want so can I. And what?
Don't you have a corner store to follow nikkas around in and a gang rape session to attend Apu?...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Isn't this shyt based on medieval England why would there be black people? :dahell:

I don't watch that bullshyt anyway :russell:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
White people are still the majority in this country so that's only natural.

All this fukking whining, not only from black people, but now Asians and Latinos are starting to get in on the act too. shyt is getting tired.
White people are the majority yet they still make sure to include us on the crime roles.

So take your hypocrisy somewhere else.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't find my people selling drugs and killing each other over said drugs, entertaining:francis:
The TV shows that are portraying us in the most realistic/normal way have a majority non-black viewership.

Black Shows Are Winning the Ratings Race & Attracting Non-Black Viewers - EBONY

According to a new report by Nielsen, ABC’s Black-ish, Secrets and Lies, Scandal, and How to Get Away with Murder; Fox’s Pitch and Rosewood; HBO’s Insecure and FX’s Atlanta all average more than 50 percent non-Black viewership. Additionally, shows like NBC’s This Is Us, which features Black characters prominently, are also a hit with audiences of all backgrounds.

Read more at EBONY Black Shows Are Winning the Ratings Race & Attracting Non-Black Viewers - EBONY
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

Who's watching what: TV shows ranked by racial and ethnic groups

African-Americans

Empire (Fox) 5.8

Star (Fox) 3.2

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (VH1) 3.1

The Have and Have-Nots (OWN) 3.0

How to Get Away With Murder (ABC) 2.6

enhanced-27890-1407280779-26.jpg

Just saying:hubie:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Breh i dont even watch TV anymore because all you see is white faces, even shows thats supposed to cater to Black People always have to have a white lead and a handful of white characters.
Youtube is where its at in terms of Black Entertainers and Black Creativity and ALOT of these Black Youtubers have huge followings even more of a following then some A list actors, TV is pretty much dead and alot of young people would rather watch Youtube then TV.
Exactly. I support Black YouTube channels mostly, and I respect the hustle bc they are getting paid to create the content.

Also, I'm a woman. =)

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
White people are still the majority in this country so that's only natural.

All this fukking whining, not only from black people, but now Asians and Latinos are starting to get in on the act too. shyt is getting tired.

Its not about Whites being the majority in AmeriKKKa, its been a life long process of seeing nothing but White faces and images. I went to an all white school from grades K-7, I used to ask my mother why were only White people on tv shows, commercials, movies....then to get older and gain knowledge of WS and see how its just White tantrum bullshyt and how they use media for programming, I cracked mentally. I had enough and felt it disrespectful for them to force their blandness on all of us while hating everyone so I started controlling my White intake and it started with tv in general.