Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You didn't like this?
wall2010.jpg

:skip:

:mindblown:

Do they really have to just use CGI for every god damn thing now?
tumblr_m9hvk779Og1rf0lpgo1_500.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where can I get this story?:leon:

Edit: Ain't that part 3 of the franchise?:patrice:

It's one of the best ones though even though it's part 3. Some say it's better than the first and while I don't agree I definitely see the argument. The basic story is a group of kids are in a halfway house or a psych ward for different emotional issues they have and it turns out they're the last of the Elm at kids.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It's one of the best ones though even though it's part 3. Some say it's better than the first and while I don't agree I definitely see the argument. The basic story is a group of kids are in a halfway house or a psych ward for different emotional issues they have and it turns out they're the last of the Elm at kids.
Yes it's the third movie.
Okay than yes I seen it and I agree is the best one in the franchise.

I just forgot it was called dream warriors, that's why I thought it was something new lol.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Robert Shaye is still at new line, Im sure Englund will play Freddy one last time, some type of farewell to the character and Craven and Englund...or at least thats what they should do..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What the Dream Warriors Story?

What so special about that?
think of dungeons and dragons (animation) vs Freddy..Presto!
Dream Warriors was brilliant, fresh and unique! Had that fantasy feel but kept the dark and chilling atmosphere of the original elm street film.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think of dungeons and dragons (animation) vs Freddy..Presto!
Dream Warriors was brilliant, fresh and unique! Had that fantasy feel but kept the dark and chilling atmosphere of the original elm street film.
I think Darabont and Russell did a great job with it,it was more fantasy horror.. but I would've like to saw Cravens original story, if I remember correct it was a origin story on Freddy..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I think Darabont and Russell did a great job with it,it was more fantasy horror.. but I would've like to saw Cravens original story, if I remember correct it was a origin story on Freddy..
yes and it was discussed in the Never sleep again documentary.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hollyweird didn't learn from the duo Jason FUKKERY or basura struggle remake:scust:

...should have left Freddie alone after New Nightmare ended the series properly:ufdup:

:rip: Craven:sadcam:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If they adopted the Jason v Freddy v Ash as an animated movie...:banderas:

Thinking about it, kinda surprised they didn't make a Nightmare cartoon...if Tales from the Crypt got one (albeit it was a kids show), Fred could've gotten one for sure.