They Are Rebooting A Nightmare On Elm Street Again

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
When they finally went there with freddy being burned for Pedo shyt i was like :ohhh: cause i was a youngin when i watched the OGs so that clicked in my head like "oh yea" when i asked my uncles why they burned him back then they said cuz white people are evil when they're bored

:russ:
:heh: My father said the same shyt to me about Freddie's origins

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
a remake could work if they get an actor with enough screen presence and that's tall enough to be play a creepy freddy, since jackie earle haley was a fukkin midget which killed any terror he caused plus the realistic burn victim make-up was offputting and distracting. fix that and be creative with the film and atmosphere and it could work.

the lack of creativity with the kills in the remake was pathetic too, how are you gonna have a scenario where the villain can manipulate dreams and kill you in any possible way imagined, yet every murder he committed was simply him stabbing a teen in the chest with his glove? so fukkin lazy and uninspired, dude might as well have been a regular scumbag slasher villain, no point in him being a dream demon when he kills you just like a regular person could. fukkin platinum dunes and their cheap, quick buck remakes...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THEY BETTER GET ROBERT ENGLUND OR IT'LL BE SUB-PAR LIKE THE OTHER REMAKE......OR DO THE PREQUEL LIKE THEY WANTED TO DO WAY BACK.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:jbhmm: @ his response why the reboot failed. The DVDs/remastered versions of those been out for a while but the blu ray collection didn't drop till 2013. Maybe he's just trying to be nice and not completely shyt on the film.

But a dream warriors remake could be interesting, if they don't completely rehash all the deaths plus CGI them like they did in the first reboot.

This was the shyt back then though:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He also gives his opinion on why he thinks the 2010 reboot failed:

image.png

The movie was just trash Robert, it's okay to admit it. I loved how he did the voice for a half second tho.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i wish they would fukking nail a nightmare on elm street reboot. there is so much opportunity in that franchise to be truly scary because in dreams you can literally do anything, they really need a good director with a vision.
fukk yeah man. It seems like a layup for any halfway talented horror writer/director