They Are Rebooting A Nightmare On Elm Street Again

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wes's version was gonna be way too expensive and the lack of cgi back then would have made some of the effects and shyt that Wes wanted nearly impossible to pull off. I remember reading a script review and it had Freddy cussing and saying he'll shyt on your grave to Nancy and alotta over the top shyt. He even got his :mjpls: for a minute. I honestly think it wouldn't have been as good as dream warriors despite it having some cool ideas and being darker.

Check this link for more info... [Script To Scream]: Awkward Sex, Different Characters, Gargoyles, A Freddy Dog And More In 'A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors'! -

that never sleep again doc is straight fire for ANOES fans. I copped the DVD when it was first released online and got a dope poster signed by Nancy.
But Freddy is over the top in everything..cursing..kills etc lol thats his whole deal..who is to say you cant push the character to the edge of madness? he is a dream demon after all..and in the dream world..he has no restrictions....I think 3 is a great film with the horror and fantasy though!..i think even some of the elements from the craven script made it into dream warriors as well