ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
freddy.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember myself...dope ass doc, clocking in at about 4 hours. Well worth the cop...but if you have some time..

Part 1:

Part 2:

looks like the last half isn't posted though.

I think it's on Netflix I am not a fan of documentaries that are that long usually but I'll give a look if it's on it

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Trust me, the 4 hours will fly by. The behind the scenes stories are interesting and they pretty much bring everyone in for an interview.

Now, the Jason one is 7 hours long...that one kinda drags though...since most of the BTS shyt boils down to money and time...no real interesting back stories for the most part.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cacs need to get back on Coke or start hiring more black writers. They are bankrupt on ideas

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
What'd he say Breh
Wes's version was gonna be way too expensive and the lack of cgi back then would have made some of the effects and shyt that Wes wanted nearly impossible to pull off. I remember reading a script review and it had Freddy cussing and saying he'll shyt on your grave to Nancy and alotta over the top shyt. He even got his :mjpls: for a minute. I honestly think it wouldn't have been as good as dream warriors despite it having some cool ideas and being darker.

Check this link for more info... [Script To Scream]: Awkward Sex, Different Characters, Gargoyles, A Freddy Dog And More In 'A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors'! -

that never sleep again doc is straight fire for ANOES fans. I copped the DVD when it was first released online and got a dope poster signed by Nancy.