@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think i'm one of the nicest nikkas one here

I respect all posters, including females.

y'all just missing out on a good nikka right here :wow:

it's cool tho, IM OUT

black-kid-crying-tear.gif

lol Nothing personal boo

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Who do you keep quoting? Not only do you seem to not be able to grasp the concept of the strip club you seem to be having a hard time with the reality of this conversaton. :heh: It's all good though. No one cares as long as that wallet is open.

The concept of the strip club... Wow

Ummm fukk a concept. We go to strip joint to get fukked up and watch naked hos live. If we feel like trickin a lil we do more than watch.

I obviously hav lost grasp of the conversation bcuz all this "performance" shyt you talkin goes over my head. If the bytch is hot and can twerk , clap, and pop it in heels without fallin it's all good.

I've been to strip clubs but I rarely go these days, and I've never gone on the regular for several reasons.

I'm not saying you should feel ashamed I just asked were you. It's not place to judge your morals or if your mother or father or offspring proud of you or if you give a fukk.

I'm nobody. And if my wallet open I'm fukkin up:yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The concept of the strip club... Wow

Ummm fukk a concept. We go to strip joint to get fukked up and watch naked hos live. If we feel like trickin a lil we do more than watch.

I obviously hav lost grasp of the conversation bcuz all this "performance" shyt you talkin goes over my head. If the bytch is hot and can twerk , clap, and pop it in heels without fallin it's all good.

I've been to strip clubs but I rarely go these days, and I've never gone on the regular for several reasons.

I'm not saying you should feel ashamed I just asked were you. It's not place to judge your morals or if your mother or father or offspring proud of you or if you give a fukk.

I'm nobody. And if my wallet open I'm fukkin up:yeshrug:

Great. Have a good one.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am not sure what you are asking? But I'll give it a go.

No, I do not feel ashamed. I have said this before but I don't subscribe to sexism or sex shaming. The "shame" that is associated with stripping comes from sexism. Sexism and sex shaming basically reduce a woman's value to her sexuality ie the more sex you have or the more sexual you are the less value you have as a woman. One method to solidify this mindset is by equating a woman's body with sexuality: woman's body = sex and naked body =sexually available. Meaning that people see me naked and therefore associate me with sexual availability therefore I have less value and I should be ashamed.

However, I don't agree with sexism and sex shaming so therefore I don't consider my body a sexual object. To me sex = sex and nudity does not equal sex nor sexuality availability. So when I go to the strip club or I am preforming it is not a sexual experience for me and I don't see that person or consider myself sexually available. I just see a beautiful person who is naked being entertaining.

I however do recognize that other people do not share my same view and think that I should be ashamed. But I can't help or change what other people think. I do exploit that perception but I doesn't agree or subscribe to it.

I hope that makes sense.
While you have a gameplan, you seem like one of those no religious feminist ladies who equates to a drug hustler with a degree who is also very intelligent. Without question, I can respect you as a person, I can't get behind you because you are selling sin regardless if you care or not. Once again, you are very bright and you seem to have a plan but you and I know where the issues lay.

Have a good day.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is it common for friends to wear sweat pants with no underwear?
Dang, I thought I was on so something with this....

Still haven't pulled it off, I don't even get let into joints when I have my sweats on....

nikka's stop me at the door like

:stopitslime:

:camby:

Last edited:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
lol. I like both. I work in a White club but most of my customers are Blacks. I wouldn't mind working in a Black club on the weekends after i leave my normal spot.
Has Drake ever came to your club and tried to save you?

How often do you run into celebs?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
When I used to go to strip clubs when I was younger I would get lap dances for free everytime:yeshrug:

Got alot of phone numbers and girls blowing my phone up to go out on dates like to the movies or bar..but I would always blow em off cuz dating strippers isn't my forte..

Got a few girls fired a few times cuz they were spending too much time with me in the strip club instead of doing their job and dancing..:russ:...

Funny thing is is that I'm not some baller..I'm just a real ass nikka