@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@TheStripper are you willing to at least say which club you used to work at? the one you said was a popular black club.

actually, dont wanna know the name. just wanna hear an insider's description of it. used to fukk with a chick that worked at Fuego, her stories kept me entertained :manny:

also, have you worked in MD and DC? or just one? honestly from your description - "family owned, only one in the area", i'm pretty sure i know which one it is, but i wont blow up your spot on here.

I have worked in DC and MD. There are plenty of outlayers so I doubt you know and even if you do :yeshrug:.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@TheStripper when are you going to bless the coli with a striptease video?
tumblr_mbnlpbdZHb1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@TheStripper are you willing to at least say which club you used to work at? the one you said was a popular black club.

actually, dont wanna know the name. just wanna hear an insider's description of it. used to fukk with a chick that worked at Fuego, her stories kept me entertained :manny:

also, have you worked in MD and DC? or just one? honestly from your description - "family owned, only one in the area", i'm pretty sure i know which one it is, but i wont blow up your spot on here.

:steviej:you got some stories breh? Fuego right up the street from me

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I have worked in DC and MD. There are plenty of outlayers so I doubt you know and even if you do :yeshrug:.
:yeshrug: makes no difference to me tbh

what are some major differences between dc and md, from a dancer's perspective?

i never really got how girls in the city made any money without dances and the overall tamer environment

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:steviej:you got some stories breh? Fuego right up the street from me
lotta fights, lotta coke, lotta trickin. it's got new owners now tho, i think they shut down a lot of that

btw synsasionalz is a fukkin hole in the wall. i'd say go, but dont expect to see any more than one top notch girl there, it's a scudda palace. fun tho, just gotta know what you're gettin into.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lotta fights, lotta coke, lotta trickin. it's got new owners now tho, i think they shut down a lot of that

btw synsasionalz is a fukkin hole in the wall. i'd say go, but dont expect to see any more than one top notch girl there, it's a scudda palace. fun tho, just gotta know what you're gettin into.

Yea I was just reading reviews of it and :huhldup: they werent good. I just somewhat got history with that place. I grew up down the street from there and used to always think it was a myth (my moms got her car work done there all the time and it always confused me as to how they could have a strip over there.) in my younger days. Then my homles got connected with the owner...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea I was just reading reviews of it and :huhldup: they werent good. I just somewhat got history with that place. I grew up down the street from there and used to always think it was a myth (my moms got her car work done there all the time and it always confused me as to how they could have a strip over there.) in my younger days. Then my homles got connected with the owner...
lmao yeah it's right next to that garage. i used to live in camelot, one of those newer developments right off 450. some nights i'd get bored and trek over there across lanham-severn road

definitely check it out, especially if you know the owner, just know what to expect

and tell the owner your boy horsekills is gonna come thru and namedrop you for a hookup :steviej:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll don't know how to appreciate a good thing. Negros around here treat women like garage. I'll stick with my adoring fans.
tumblr_lj72fdOcsF1qhpq4x.gif

I think i'm one of the nicest nikkas one here

I respect all posters, including females.

y'all just missing out on a good nikka right here :wow:

it's cool tho, IM OUT

black-kid-crying-tear.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: makes no difference to me tbh

what are some major differences between dc and md, from a dancer's perspective?

i never really got how girls in the city made any money without dances and the overall tamer environment

It depends on the club. In some clubs customers pay for you to sit and chat and you also can get stage money. In others girls can sell table dances but not lap dances and get stage money. In others girls get money off of bottles and stage. Stage money is the easiest and fastest money. When you see girls in pictures with a lot of 1s that's all stage money. Generally lap dance clubs have more consistent money while stage clubs have great potential earnings. A place like Fuegos is the best of other worlds.