THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In grande scheme of things though..... fukk all this shyt

@FaTaL @jwonder @FakeNews @feelosofer and everyone else.

Not sure if y’all watching the last game but the real question we need to be asking is are the Browns for real? Or have the Rams lost a step?

Last years Rams would be beating the shyt out of the Browns right now but so far this been a competitively close game.

If the Browns can pull this out, this will be great but this will be something we may need to be concerned about in 2 weeks

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Not sure if y’all watching the last game but the real question we need to be asking is are the Browns for real? Or have the Rams lost a step?

Last years Rams would be beating the shyt out of the Browns right now but so far this been a competitively close game.

If the Browns can pull this out, this will be great but this will be something we may need to be concerned about in 2 weeks
The Rams aren't that good. Bruh you saw me clown dude that was on here talking shyt that is a Rams fan.

I said they mortgaged their future and lost. They are in salary cap hell for signing all those stars. I know Suh and LaMarcus are gone. I'm sure there are others. Goff really aint that dude either.

I don't know about the Browns. 49ers always play horrible against them. No matter if they are good or not. I want to say its a win at home, but not 100% sure based on history.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the Rams are still good, but they not what they've been. They are very beatable. Gurley is still not right. Goff still struggles away from home. Getting Kupp back was crucial, but I think that Bears game last season exposed their O.

I think we should beat the browns but you never you know. They are a talented, but they're a very undisciplined team. Not impressed with Baker this year.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop the rams outside zone runs and you slow them down considerably. Belly has shown you the way

Browns have good players, there weak at both ot’s So that’s good news

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The Rams aren't that good. Bruh you saw me clown dude that was on here talking shyt that is a Rams fan.

I said they mortgaged their future and lost. They are in salary cap hell for signing all those stars. I know Suh and LaMarcus are gone. I'm sure there are others. Goff really aint that dude either.

I don't know about the Browns. 49ers always play horrible against them. No matter if they are good or not. I want to say its a win at home, but not 100% sure based on history.

You watching the game now? They up against the Rams and just got a pick after their previous TD driving down.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Little bit of both. I think the Browns are a high end sports car that a regular person (Freddie Kitchens) is learning how to drive. They sputtered out the gate but seem to be getting their groove.

The Rams blew their load last season, imo. I still think they are the most talented team in the division but the gap is not nearly as wide as last year. I think its still a 3 way race even if the Rams lose tonight.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You watching the game now? They up against the Rams and just got a pick after their previous TD driving down.
I was watching it, but tbh it was boring so I was turned it off. I'm going to check back later. I'm not sold on the Browns or the Rams to be honest. They are both beatable. Some times history changes. I mean our record against the Browns is 9-18:scust:

But truth be told. I love how the defense looks. That will be a test, they beat good teams I'm on board. Only thing concerning is the injury prone players. That will be the 49ers only downfall. If everybody is healthy I say playoffs easy.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I think the browns are a product of media hype based on landry’s And obj’s arrival. The rams are weaker this year, Gurley is clearly hampered by his knee and Goff isn’t the dude to bear the offensive load.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If Akhello's out, I really, reallyreally wouldn't trust Verrett on Landry. And godforbid OBJ jumps into the slot - K'Waun might literally die on the field. Main concern there is the line cannot give them time to get to double moves in routes. So, here's hoping for an early lead so the pass rush can focus there and produce.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Welp..... barring some type of catastrophic fukk up by Goff..... looks like the Rams got this game.

Browns look beatable.

And last but not least.... not for nothing by Jimmy G is now 11-2 as a starter, 9-2 with us.

Lamar Jackson (who is very talented) 9-3 and people already crowning him or claiming he got next.

Just saying

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Welp..... barring some type of catastrophic fukk up by Goff..... looks like the Rams got this game.

Browns look beatable.

And last but not least.... not for nothing by Jimmy G is now 11-2 as a starter, 9-2 with us.

Lamar Jackson (who is very talented) 9-3 and people already crowning him or claiming he got next.

Just saying

Fukk it we're better than both these teams. We'll beat the Browns and we'll sweep the Rams this year.