THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How is a window closed if we're in the playoffs every year minus one?
With Russ ?
With the addition of a big bodied deep threat, loaded run game, the LB corps, Dline :picard:
Ancient history shows you have more accolades.
Recent history shows we can be scary and beat anyone in the league, and do.
We aren't acting like 5 time champs.
We're acting like a contender everybody wishes to be/beat :yeshrug:
Hate us cuz they ain't us :manny:
Y'all should be a contender too with all those high picks you've had :scust:
Y'all got waxed by a Brees less Saints at HOME!

@South Paw Ya'll still not on a decline. :lolbron:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea that was a crazy ass throw with that said though. Pettis needed a win like that badly and to an extent this is why we drafted him.

Tampa Bay and Cincy are bad teams.

The Steelers are not nearly as bad a team as the record suggests and this was a desperation game for them. This had all the makings of a trap game and we won. 3-0 is 3-0. If you question the offense fair enough but the defense as a whole is the best it has beem since 2011 and this is a young team.
Stop it. If the 49ers didn't have five turnovers, they would have beat the brakes off the Steelers.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Stop it. If the 49ers didn't have five turnovers, they would have beat the brakes off the Steelers.

I understand the game was sloppy but it was sloppy on both teams at least offensively but at the end of the day we WON and we did it with an offensive line missing a borderline HOF tackle replaced by a 6th round draft pick rookie. If Staley was healthy I agree we blow them out but he have guys nicked up and still managed to pull out a win. Teams that start the season 3-0 make the playoffs approximately 75% of the fukking time.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I understand the game was sloppy but it was sloppy on both teams at least offensively but at the end of the day we WON and we did it with an offensive line missing a borderline HOF tackle replaced by a 6th round draft pick rookie. If Staley was healthy I agree we blow them out but he have guys nicked up and still managed to pull out a win. Teams that start the season 3-0 make the playoffs approximately 75% of the fukking time.
I'm not following. I said we beat three bad teams and you said that the Steelers was not a bad team. They have no offense. No five turnovers and the 49ers win by like at least 17

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm not following. I said we beat three bad teams and you said that the Steelers was not a bad team. They have no offense. No five turnovers and the 49ers win by like at least 17

Bruh that same bad Steelers team almost beat Seattle last week and would have won if not for some funky officiating. This would have been an L last year all things being equal.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bruh that same bad Steelers team almost beat Seattle last week and would have won if not for some funky officiating. This would have been an L last year all things being equal.
Seahawks aren't that good. Did you not see my post about them getting waxed by a Brees less Saints.

But fukk that they squeaked by Cincy AT HOME! What did the Niners do to them at their home?:sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I honestly don’t feel like the team we beat are “bad” and calling them “bad” is self ether to us and dismisses us.

I think each team we beat was a decent team.

Bucs could’ve easily won today but a missed kick happened and it happens.

Steeler will bounce back and be a playoff team and Cincy will probably win 7 games.

None of them teams are like the Dolphins or Jets level bad and would beat the shyt out of them