THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm not following. I said we beat three bad teams and you said that the Steelers was not a bad team. They have no offense. No five turnovers and the 49ers win by like at least 17
No 5 turnovers...if were getting into its then if the Steelers have a starting QB then you down 21 before turnovers 3-5 and it's a blowout like the last time we played. Take the W....reality is, yall are still finishing 3rd in the division [/hate]

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No 5 turnovers...if were getting into its then if the Steelers have a starting QB then you down 21 before turnovers 3-5 and it's a blowout like the last time we played. Take the W....reality is, yall are still finishing 3rd in the division [/hate]
Seattle has a lot of holes on their roster, 8-8 looks reasonable

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We gonna get to a point in the season where we like 6-2 or 7-1.

Jimmy then being 13-4 or 14-3 as a starter for us (15-4 or 16-3 overall).

And some of y’all niccas gonna still be like;

1. This team ain’t good.
  2. Jimmy G is trash.
  3. Y’all ain’t played no great teams
  4. Y’all aint making the playoffs.
:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just hope we keep racking up Ws. If the teams we face are trash, so be it, all it matters is getting reps, confidence and momentum towards December. That doesn't mean we are a great team but who gives a shyt :yeshrug:

If we stay healthy, the Packers and Ravens back to back games will show us how for real we are, imo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We gonna get to a point in the season where we like 6-2 or 7-1.

Jimmy then being 13-4 or 14-3 as a starter for us (15-4 or 16-3 overall).

And some of y’all niccas gonna still be like;

1. This team ain’t good.
  2. Jimmy G is trash.
  3. Y’all ain’t played no great teams
  4. Y’all aint making the playoffs.
:russ:
Man I was going in on the Seahawks fans on this Facebook football forum. They were big mad:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I just hope we keep racking up Ws. If the teams we face are trash, so be it, all it matters is getting reps, confidence and momentum towards December. That doesn't mean we are a great team but who gives a shyt :yeshrug:

If we stay healthy, the Packers and Ravens back to back games will show us how for real we are, imo.

IDGAF about us beating trash teams. 49ers hands down had one of the hardest schedules in the NFL the past few years. I thought you were supposed to get a weaker schedule if you have a losing record. In the Niners case it got harder:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like I said in another thread. I’m not trynna hear anyone dismiss our record and claim we beating trash teams.

While in the next breath cats propping up Cowboys and Pats like mega giants and potential SB teams when combine they beat up teams with a record of 1-16

NE teams are 0-9 (Pitt, Mia, Jets)
Dall teams are 1-7 (Giants, Redskins, Mia)

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ryan Clark has another take on the Niners. Go to about the ten minute mark to see.

Not saying he wrong or trynna ultra defend Jimmy.

But if we really keeping it 100

If Brady, Breas, Rodgers have that exact same game.... AND WON.

All that would be said about them is;
How much grit and toughness they had about them.​

How they stayed in there calmly overcoming their mistakes and showing leadership as they carried the team to victory.

How it’s easy to dominate and blow teams out but to get smacked in the mouth like this, this would be the game for other QBs where they said it’s what makes them elite and you’re never out of the game as long as they are in it​

And all the other bullshyt and praise they normally give out to the usual suspect guys. This would be just an another game career defining game to prove the are elite and top QBs in the game

It is what it is, I just still find that funny

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

How they stayed in there calmly overcoming their mistakes and showing leadership as they carried the team to victory.

How I t’s easy to dominate and blow teams out but to get smacked in the mouth like this, this would be the game for other QBs where they said it’s what makes them elite and you’re never out of the game as long as they are in it​

And all the other bullshyt and praise they normally give out to the usual suspect guys.

After watching his first five g games with us. I said her him some stud receivers and he'd be the truth.

We don't have that stud yet but I'm going Hurd pans out.

It's like this all the time when a team was bad for years. No respect but I'd they make the playoffs and win. All the commentators start dikk slurping:camby:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

How it’s easy to dominate and blow teams out but to get smacked in the mouth like this, this would be the game for other QBs where they said it’s what makes them elite and you’re never out of the game as long as they are in it​

And all the other bullshyt and praise they normally give out to the usual suspect guys. This would be just an another game career defining game to prove the are elite and top QBs in the game

thats true, but a lot of those guys are known commodity and HoF status

Jimmy aint yet, and when his thread the needle throws are off base, its trouble.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
After watching his first five g games with us. I said her him some stud receivers and he'd be the truth.

We don't have that stud yet but I'm going Hurd pans out.

It's like this all the time when a team was bad for years. No respect but I'd they make the playoffs and win. All the commentators start dikk slurping:camby:

Outside of Marquise Goodwin, our receivers are very young. They are learning on the fly but what I do like about the offense is while there isn't a superstar yet, every one has to be accounted for and that's an interesting thing to gameplan for opposing defenses.