THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Outside of Marquise Goodwin, our receivers are very young. They are learning on the fly but what I do like about the offense is while there isn't a superstar yet, every one has to be accounted for and that's an interesting thing to gameplan for opposing defenses.
I feel like someone emerge but I think we got to many little guys. You need that big body in the red zone. Someone to make those clutch first downs over the middle and that can take a hit.

Once you have a stud like that it opens it up for the lil guys so much

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Deebo is a future star imo, he just needs to cleanup rookie mistakes.

He's already the best slant runner on the team and the best blocking WR

Most rookie WRs usually dont break out until 3rd year. lately the trend shortened because of the all pro-passing rule changes, but still. It takes some time.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
jimmy need to chill with balls into traffic. we are 31st in pass attempts. we run the ball more than anyone. our d is flying all over the field. run game and sound defense should sound familiar. it doesnt go well with throwing low percentage passes that one can avoid. inaccurate passes to rbs need to stop.

take what the defense gives you. we havent played a great defense yet and it's concerning that this is happening against teams who are 1-8 combined

the last thing I want is a jay cutler who gives a fukk to be my teams qb.
and it's not like jimmy is throwing it downfield, a lot of his inaccuracy are in his 'good' range 10-20 yard throws. zero excuses now, hes in his prime, getting a large contract. clean up the turnovers my dude.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ESPN less than a month ago

"Jimmy G is throwing numerous Ints in practice, looks horrible in preseason. He is done. He is a bust"

ESPN right now

"Jimmy G is leading niners into playoff and winning their division"

:dead:

Where you see that at? Last I checked, they still dismissing us and said we ain’t reall.

Just after last week they literally said “all the Niners have to do is beat Pittsburgh, which they won’t, but if they do they are for real”

Then after we beat them.... ehh.... nothing

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Where you see that at? Last I checked, they still dismissing us and said we ain’t reall.

Just after last week they literally said “all the Niners have to do is beat Pittsburgh, which they won’t, but if they do they are for real”

Then after we beat them.... ehh.... nothing
They literally just said it on NFL live:dwillhuh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
jimmy need to chill with balls into traffic. we are 31st in pass attempts. we run the ball more than anyone. our d is flying all over the field. run game and sound defense should sound familiar. it doesnt go well with throwing low percentage passes that one can avoid. inaccurate passes to rbs need to stop.

take what the defense gives you. we havent played a great defense yet and it's concerning that this is happening against teams who are 1-8 combined

the last thing I want is a jay cutler who gives a fukk to be my teams qb.
and it's not like jimmy is throwing it downfield, a lot of his inaccuracy are in his 'good' range 10-20 yard throws. zero excuses now, hes in his prime, getting a large contract. clean up the turnovers my dude.
See, I thought the same thing, but stats are showing that Jimmy is one of the most accurate QBs in the league and making a high percentage of smart throws.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel like someone emerge but I think we got to many little guys. You need that big body in the red zone. Someone to make those clutch first downs over the middle and that can take a hit.

Once you have a stud like that it opens it up for the lil guys so much

Once Jalen Hurd comes back and he's got his feet under him our offense will be a nightmare. He's the missing link.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Once Jalen Hurd comes back and he's got his feet under him our offense will be a nightmare. He's the missing link.

I’m interested in seeing what him and Trent still can do. Like teams that be having shifty white boy be having a lot of success.

I don’t know if it’s cuz they really that good or teams just underestimate them..... but if he can continue the trend of being another shifty white boy and good for us...... that too may be a missing link

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
See, I thought the same thing, but stats are showing that Jimmy is one of the most accurate QBs in the league and making a high percentage of smart throws.
:manny: I look at film. I can tell you that what we thought was 'quadruple coverage' pick in the last game was just really single corner over, so it was much less of a mistake, but it was still a mistake because he assumed the corner wouldnt bail. ie, it looked much worse on the broadcast than on film

I can also see a lot of situations where a short dump off or a checkdown would be much better than whatever he threw. and thats what bothers me.

there's also a lot of general inaccuracy of him throwing behind the receivers. breida's fumble was directly a simply inaccurate throw an nfl qb should make 20 out of 20 times.

but again, I'm a conservative guy when it comes to qb play :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
jalen hurd is someone you have to put into your gameplan, get him touches and get him into open space. hes too raw to be a general receiver running routes outside.

in fact, Im surprised they didnt get Kittle many touches like that this game, I guess they wanted him out blocking more with Staley out, but hes a big YAC guy, give him the ball and see what happens.

we saw less designed screens to Deebo as well.

we might not have #1 guys, but we have guys who can go beast after the catch.