THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
you mean a pick or 2 every game followed by 2 or 3 50/50 balls
yeah, jimmy is inaccurate which does not bode well with his tendencies to try to stick the ball in really tight spaces.

guy is a turnover machine

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Is anyone gonna take back what they said about Robert Saleh?

No. Our defensive front 7 is among the best in the league. I expect this. If we finish the season as a top 5 unit, I'll eat the crow sandwich though.

With that said ugly win but a win nonetheless. We used to lose games like this and that's the mark of good team approaching great.

The bye week is huge. We got 2 weeks to rest up and get ready for Cleveland and the crowd better show out on this one.

On a side Jimmy Garapolo needs to stop slinging the ball into double/triple coverage. We have a well balanced receiving corps but no one on that squad can make those catches on a regular basis aside from George Kittle, dump it off or throw it away if you have to.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I even dont like the throw to pettis for a TD, its more than a trust throw. two other defenders and the outside guy jumps, its a pick. its not a safe throw at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Motherfukker, Brieda had to beast for an entire season before you gave him props, get all the way the fukk out of here with this bullshyt :mjlol:

You never gonna let me live that one down are you:lolbron:

And here in about for 4th quarter I was in the process of posting this comment

“From here on out we need to keep Breida in the game and let him run every run play”:mjgrin:

We gotta get passed this and I still haven’t been proven wrong about Ward :mjlit:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man fukk all the that “lasts year” stay shyt:russ:

We are one of the several top teams.

Niccas be holding on too much to the past like how on them network rankings, they had no win teams like the Steelers or 1 win teams over us:mjlol:

It’s time for us to get a little bit more respect:lolbron:
We beat three bad teams. I'm reserving judgment till we make the playoffs:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now I know normally there are “no excuses”

A pick is a pick
A turnover is a turnover
And an INT is an INT.

But I will say this..... those 2 pick were more “flukey” than say the one for last week where he threw it right in to the defenses hands.

They first hit me and @Jmare007 fav Niner “Breida” in the chest, he just couldn’t get his hands right for it.

The second, to me that looked a little pass interference-ish as the defense seemed to be all on Pettis back. It hit his hands but just popped up

And that fumble was a bad handoff from the center.... just saying

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I even dont like the throw to pettis for a TD, its more than a trust throw. two other defenders and the outside guy jumps, its a pick. its not a safe throw at all.

Yea that was a crazy ass throw with that said though. Pettis needed a win like that badly and to an extent this is why we drafted him.

We beat three bad teams. I'm reserving judgment till we make the playoffs:russ:

Tampa Bay and Cincy are bad teams.

The Steelers are not nearly as bad a team as the record suggests and this was a desperation game for them. This had all the makings of a trap game and we won. 3-0 is 3-0. If you question the offense fair enough but the defense as a whole is the best it has beem since 2011 and this is a young team.