THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeah after he was criticized.

I still stand by what I said about how people damn near go crazy over celebrities and they could give two shyts about you. It's a tragedy yes but y'all act like he's your kin folk. :gucci:

that’s what you get for hating on KOBE

:pacspit:

now enjoy that L

I ain’t forget
:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This hurts way more than the Ravens loss. We blew it.

Yup. That one was a heart breaker too, but it hurt because we almost pulled an incredible comeback and in all honesty we gave the game away early, it felt like we were about to steal the biggest W ever and then it didn't happen over a bullshyt non call.

This one we had everything to win and didn't. shyt is devastating.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm just not that hurt by this because I saw it coming.

I was more hurt after the Ravens Super Bowl loss. I didn't like Jimmy vs. Mahomes as the QB match up. Mahomes is the only QB in the league that really scares me... and our defense still ate him up most of the game.

Y'all can debate 2nd and 5 and 3rd and 5 all you want but Jimmy missed a ton of throws and the throws he did make were by design.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
fakkit ass cac talking safely online. What a surprise

Where the fukk were the bum Seahawks at? Oh wait The Niners won the division over then fukking bums
Luckily y'all avoided us in the playoffs. See you next season

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate to be that guy but the 2 fears I had came through. Jimmy not being it and Shanny being too smart for his own good. We'll regroup and come back stronger next year.

Enough of the Jimmy dikk sucking though. Let him earn that shyt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Luckily y'all avoided us in the playoffs. See you next season
No luck at all. Your dumb ass still think they are championship team. You'll look dumb again next season.

fukking fakkit ass troll. Your post count dropped dramatically when the Niners were in the playoffs.

I could imagine you'll be gone when they sweep you bums next season