THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I gotta get his jersey. He’s my all time favorite Niner RB. People try to discredit him but he went through hell with us during the Nolan years and still shined :wow:
I've been watching him play since high school. I'm sad that he can't be on the team for this SB.

fukk that the Niners should sign him next season. He still can play. They owe it to Gore. One more season to get a ring wanna retire a Niner!

Last edited:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
One of all time fave Niners. Really wanted him and P Willy to get a ring the Harbaugh years :mjcry:
That’s why we gotta fkn win this game. I can’t take another heartbreak. Staley is the last of the Mohicans. We came so fkn close and was robbed of a great team winning it all. Not this year tho. fukk that. We got this

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's so full of shyt. He's the reason why they lost to Seattle. :camby:

I feel like Kyle had to say that to keep Dante focused cuz he’s one WR injury away from getting back on the field Sunday

But after the SB, it wouldn’t shock me at all if we draft another WR. That first Seattle game basically ended Dante’s 49er career

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I don’t get it either. He wasn’t on the chiefs last year so I don’t know why he has a problem with Ford like that.
Probably over b!ches, just because there not on the same team doesn’t mean they don’t know each other