THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't like or fukk with Cubans from Miami :ufdup:If they from Jersey it's all love. But if it aint Colombian, Dominican, or Nicaraguan it aint me as far as South FL Latins:hubie:

Furthermore I don't even think these are Cubans. Sounds like Argentinians tbh.

I meant not knowing it was spanish. The Cuban part was a joke, they don't look cuban at all :russ:

If those chicks are from Argentina then they basically flew over every single NFL fan from there because people don't give a single fukk about american football, much less women (who are mostly into futbol and play hockey) :pachaha:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I meant not knowing it was spanish. The Cuban part was a joke, they don't look cuban at all :russ:

If those chicks are from Argentina then they basically flew over every single NFL fan from there because people don't give a single fukk about american football, much less women (who are mostly into futbol and play hockey) :pachaha:
I knew it was Spanish but the other clip your can clearly hear them singing San Francisco. I was being an ass when I said foreign accent:russ:

Miami is a bandwagon place. So you could have someone from any country rep an American team if they are good:mjlol:

Daps
Can we... not bring Meek Mill energy into this? Dude stay taking self-inflicted Ls, that's not what I'm trying to see Sunday. Last thing I need to see is Tartt slipping and falling in coverage like Meek slipped and fell down them steps :snoop:
You got Meek all fukked up his bounce back legendary