THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
if they win the bowl, I'm sure AEW will be throwing front-row seats at every show during the offseason at Kittle. And hell, maybe he should go. Might make them stop jobbing the Lucha Bros out, if they have a star in the front row who came to see them.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I know y’all down on Pettis and Goodwin

but:usure:

Sanders
Deebo
Bourne

Hurd and Taylor are coming back

Then have the best TE in the game in Kittle and a strong running game.

Damn how many more WRs y’all think we need?
:gucci:

We arguably have about our best core of WRs in years.:dwillhuh:

I would rather them focus on keeping that OLine tight and other defensive positions things

I think we should focus on o-line and franchise Armstead if we can’t get a new deal for him.

I think our wr core is good with who we got getting rid of Pettis and Goodwin is addition by subtraction they really add nothing to the team especially Pettis.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I know y’all down on Pettis and Goodwin

but:usure:

Sanders
Deebo
Bourne

Hurd and Taylor are coming back

Then have the best TE in the game in Kittle and a strong running game.

Damn how many more WRs y’all think we need?
:gucci:

We arguably have about our best core of WRs in years.:dwillhuh:

I would rather them focus on keeping that OLine tight and other defensive positions things
This the injury prone Niners. They need to draft another WR in the late rounds. Goodwin I give a pass because bruh is going through some serious personal things and the injuries keep coming. Man just can't win. Before that he actually played well.

Pettis is a fukkING BUM!!! No other way to say it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yo

I swear.... in the next 3-5 years. Kittle is gonna be doing something on someone’s wrestling fed, whether WWE, AEW and now NJPW is shouting him out :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If we win this SB maybe even sooner:russ:

I find it just crazy how this fake shyt generates billions of dollars. Idk I stopped watching wrestling after age 12. I don't see how grown men like this foolishness. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I find it just crazy how this fake shyt generates billions of dollars. Idk I stopped watching wrestling after age 12. I don't see how grown men like this foolishness. :mjlol:

Don’t be like that man, come to the TSC sometime breh:mjcry:

I can introduce you to some cool folks:to:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dante's ass better be fielding punts next year, I swear to god.
Wasn't that cuh's whole claim to fame in college? PR and KR? Better get your ST on, because I don't want to see Mostert playing another goddamned ST snap for the rest of his time in SF

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Naw breh. I ain't 12 no more. That's not my kind of entertainment. :hubie:
tenor.gif
<-If that don't put a smile on your face, then your heart is hardened beyond repair, cuh :francis: