THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah I've gone mostly dark on NFL media since the last weekend (seen a couple of videos from the first media day and that's it). Only way the wait doesn't kill me is if I don't watch horrible takes and predictions from people that have seen like 2-4 games from each team :heh:

This week has flown by because of it :blessed:

I guess we are the underdogs for this? I like that tbh.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I think those videos of the chargers defense and what they did to the chiefs offense speaks volumes about how to slow down mahomes. If rivers doesn’t give away the game with his picks the chargers may win both those games. The patriots did a number on their offense too and they were saved by the refs

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I feel like Kyle had to say that to keep Dante focused cuz he’s one WR injury away from getting back on the field Sunday

But after the SB, it wouldn’t shock me at all if we draft another WR. That first Seattle game basically ended Dante’s 49er career
I agree. I hope we get a receiver late tho tho time around. Well based on how Hurd is recovering.

Damn I was really hyped to see how he would. The plays Deebo is getting is what Hurd would do. He played RB and WR in college. He's the possession WR the Niners desperately needs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know y’all down on Pettis and Goodwin

but:usure:

Sanders
Deebo
Bourne

Hurd and Taylor are coming back

Then have the best TE in the game in Kittle and a strong running game.

Damn how many more WRs y’all think we need?
:gucci:

We arguably have about our best core of WRs in years.:dwillhuh:

I would rather them focus on keeping that OLine tight and other defensive positions things