THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Can we... not bring Meek Mill energy into this? Dude stay taking self-inflicted Ls, that's not what I'm trying to see Sunday. Last thing I need to see is Tartt slipping and falling in coverage like Meek slipped and fell down them steps :snoop:
When will yall fans learn that superstitious shyt never determines the outcome of the games :russ:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When will yall fans learn that superstitious shyt never determines the outcome of the games :russ:
Oh, I'm not with the superstition. I just think bad luck is largely mental and that shyt transmits worse than influenza. Meek got that bad luck, lol

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh, I'm not with the superstition. I just think bad luck is largely mental and that shyt transmits worse than influenza. Meek got that bad luck, lol
Do you know how loud mouth fans like me there is out there:mjlol:

I have no worries about this game at all.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Na.... that wasn’t all on him.... he was a mixture of a whole bunch of shyt and even in the end. That kicker shouldn’t have missed that final kick
He made crucial drops. I just never liked this fukking PAC 12 trash. I believe he ends up getting cut

Niners goofed on Thomas and picked this bum too high. They are lucky other players stepped up. They need to leave these PAC 12 bums alone