THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I said he would change the Niners and make them more competitive. No way in hell did I think super bowl this quick. I said last year I thought they were good enough for a wild card then Jimmy got hurt. I said the same thing this year. I was wrong:francis:

Kyle keeps this up he's going to be on Bill Walsh status:wow:

I love his mentality. You fukk up too much and you're done. Next man up:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's a bust. Can't stay on the field and a complete idiot. LB corps is way better without him. Throw your career away on a funky ass broke bytch brehs.

I’m legit curious to what happens next in his career though I can’t front. Like will he even be on the field next season for the Redskins and if sow, how will he look

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’m legit curious to what happens next in his career though I can’t front. Like will he even be on the field next season for the Redskins and if sow, how will he look
I don't even care. I'm turned off by how dumb he is. But you can get a look when the Niners hand the Redskins that L again next season. :yeshrug: