THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No they aren't really. What I mean is, you can buy super bowl tickets online the same time every other season ticket goes on sale. I remember them being $1500 at the beginning of the season

The problem is, you have no fukking idea who's gonna play. So I buy that ticket, 49ers don't make it, now I gotta hope someone buys this shyt (most likely they would)... But seeing people still selling them now, they might not. And I'd be pissed if I had to come watch GB and Titans or some shyt.

But once the teams are announced, they skyrocket.. Cause now actual fans want to go and see their team

Naw the warmer climates just generate more money because more people enjoy the outdoor NFL events. It's also a family thing and I know people that don't even go to game just want to be in the atmosphere in a warmer climate. It's just common sense.

Teams matter of course but even it were two sorry teams playing Miami would still sellout and be expensive vs playing in Minnesota with two sorry teams.

Miami has held the super bowl more than any other city and generates the most money for the NFL. They simply won't keep going there if it were what you are talking about. LA did at one point also. The only reason Phoenix wasnt in the mix for years because they shut down at 1. Now they are in the mix, because the NFL said if you extend your night hours till 2 am. You'll get it. Don't let the whole MLK thing fool you. NFL really didn't give a fukk about that at all.

They said the NY super bowl was one the most disappointing super bowls. Ain't nobody trying to hang out in the cold watching the game and do all indoor activities.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Naw the warmer climates just generate more money because more people enjoy the outdoor NFL events. It's also a family thing and I know people that don't even go to game just want to be in the atmosphere in a warmer climate. It's just common sense.

Teams matter of course but even it were two sorry teams playing Miami would still sellout and be expensive vs playing in Minnesota with two sorry teams.

Miami has held the super bowl more than any other city and generates the most money for the NFL. They simply won't keep going there if it were what you are talking about. LA did at one point also. The only reason Phoenix wasnt in the mix for years because they shut down at 1. Now they are in the mix, because the NFL said if you extend your night hours till 2 am. You'll get it. Don't let the whole MLK thing fool you. NFL really didn't give a fukk about that at all.

They said the NY super bowl was one the most disappointing super bowls. Ain't nobody trying to hang out in the cold watching the game and do all indoor activities.
Well are we talking about scalpers or actual ticket prices?? What I said was, if you get them in the beginning of the season, they are all pretty much the same. And if you wait till the last minute, it will go up or down, based on teams.

This article did the research. While it's from 2012, you see year by year, the numbers stay in the same range, no matter where it is. The longer you wait, the more the big name teams stay in the hunt, the higher the prices go FOR SCALPERS.. But if you'd have bought the shyt in Summer 2019, you'd have paid bottom dollar

Ranking the Average Ticket Price of Every Super Bowl Since 1966

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Went to the barbershop today and the niccas in there was HATING!!

One barber who a Falcon fan said he hope we get up by 28 so we can blow it..... I told him if we get a 28 point lead we running the ball the rest of the game:mjlol::mjlol:

All them niccas in there are a bunch of HATERS!!!

:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo based on these threads on here you would have thought Kansas City had the elite defense.

What I find funny is if you go back to that NO game before it and during the analysts and etc is as saying if Jimmy can lead us to a victory against Brees.... “this is a signature game and this will answer any more questions about him”

Like literally even in that last drive in the last 2 mins, they stated “this was a signature game/win”

But now they back to questioning him again or acting like he ain’t capable

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What I find funny is if you go back to that NO game before it and during the analysts and etc is as saying if Jimmy can lead us to a victory against Brees.... “this is a signature game and this will answer any more questions about him”

Like literally even in that last drive in the last 2 mins, they stated “this was a signature game/win”

But now they back to questioning him again or acting like he ain’t capable

I am not bothered anyone who knows football or watched our games knows Jimmy is literally doing what he has to to win the game. If it means handing the ball off fine. If it means converting multiple.3rd and longs ok and if he has to pass for 300+ yards cool he can do all that.

You're right the NO victory was a signature win and people on this very board asked 'how