THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kobe and his daughter aren't even in the ground yet, their tragic deaths didn't "mess up our moment". The entire sports world is mourning and that should rightfully take precedence over the week long media bullshyt buildup for the Super Bowl. The game will still be there next Sunday. If Kwon talking to NFL Network about trademarking Hot Boyz gets bumped for Kobe memorials, that's fine with me. Perspective.

:martin:
Big time tragedy. But I can't understand how people place celebrities so high and are willing to fight over them and they dont even know or care about you.

Especially someone who had some :mjpls:shyt to say about the Trayvon Martin case.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m a huge Kobe stan, and just being a woman in her 30’s, at this point looking at my friends with kids, this hurts more knowing his little girl is gone. I’m gonna try to enjoy the bowl, but clearly I’m not caring about the super bowl media week.

:rip: Kobe and Gianna

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Big time tragedy. But I can't understand how people place celebrities so high and are willing to fight over them and they dont even know or care about you.

Especially someone who had some :mjpls:shyt to say about the Trayvon Martin case.

There is pics of Kobe with Nipsey wearing a travon Martin shirt putting in work with the community

do your research breh let that man rip

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He apologized to the family personally and turned around after the criticism he got.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, I'm going to enjoy the Super Bowl but it's so tough to imagine losing a father and a child, I have 3 and I can't imagine the pain of losing one.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There is pics of Kobe with Nipsey wearing a travon Martin shirt putting in work with the community

do your research breh let that man rip
Yeah after he was criticized.

I still stand by what I said about how people damn near go crazy over celebrities and they could give two shyts about you. It's a tragedy yes but y'all act like he's your kin folk. :gucci:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeah after he was criticized.

I still stand by what I said about how people damn near go crazy over celebrities and they could give two shyts about you. It's a tragedy yes but y'all act like he's your kin folk. :gucci:

How does it affect you

you jealous :hhh:

Let people live there life

“After he was criticized” you think Nipsey would stand next to Kobe if he was doing it for clout Kobe has a did a lot for the community especially the homeless in LA also a lot of stuff he didn’t want public

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How does it affect you

you jealous :hhh:

Let people live there life

“After he was criticized” you think Nipsey would stand next to Kobe if he was doing it for clout Kobe has a did a lot for the community especially the homeless in LA also a lot of stuff he didn’t want public
Why would I be jealous of people arguing and worshipping someone who doesn't know them:patrice:

And why is this even in a football thread when they're are appreciation threads going on right now

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Why would I be jealous of people arguing and worshipping someone who doesn't know them:patrice:

And why is this even in a football thread when they're are appreciation threads going on right now

You want to throw stones now hide your head

:comeon:

good luck on the sb

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shanny is basically doing the football equivalent of keeping the dawgs hungry, hopefully we get some of that 90's attitude to rub off. I can't wait until we shock the Chiefs next Sunday.

Yes everyone keeps talking this QB comparison.

But I hope that Jimmy’s experiences of being in 2 SB and studying Brady comes to for front.

I know he didn’t play, but he was still on those winning teams and knows the process more than guys that never been there

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

But I hope that Jimmy’s experiences of being in 2 SB and studying Brady comes to for front.

I know he didn’t play, but he was still on those winning teams and knows the process more than guys that never been there

I'll say this about Jimmy, the guy stays cool as a cucumber, no moment ever seems too big for him, I expect him open a lot of eyes on Sunday and establish himself as of one the leagues premier talents.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

It's hilarious how they keep saying shyt about Jimmy, but Mahommes never went to Super Bowl. :gucci: From what I've been hearing and seeing on TV. I really hope the Niners blow KC out. It's not impossible. Especially the way they have been giving up points early in games. That comeback shyt won't work against this defense.