THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
:what: you outta pocket right now breh

I don’t think he meant it like that. I mean this news has saddened what was a really exciting upcoming week for everybody that are chiefs and niner fans.

it is very unfortunate this happened and I have nothing but the deepest sympathies for the Bryant family this situation just sucks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:what: you outta pocket right now breh

:dahell::dahell::dahell::mindblown:

I don’t think he meant it like that. I mean this news has saddened what was a really exciting upcoming week for everybody that are chiefs and niner fans.

it is very unfortunate this happened and I have nothing but the deepest sympathies for the Bryant family this situation just sucks.

fukkING THANK YOU!!!!!

WTF :wtf:

Niccas really think I was making a shot or snipe at KOBE:rudy:

fukking really man??:comeon:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:dahell::dahell::dahell::mindblown:

fukkING THANK YOU!!!!!

WTF :wtf:

Niccas really think I was making a shot or snipe at KOBE:rudy:

fukking really man??:comeon:
Kobe and his daughter aren't even in the ground yet, their tragic deaths didn't "mess up our moment". The entire sports world is mourning and that should rightfully take precedence over the week long media bullshyt buildup for the Super Bowl. The game will still be there next Sunday. If Kwon talking to NFL Network about trademarking Hot Boyz gets bumped for Kobe memorials, that's fine with me. Perspective.

:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Kobe and his daughter aren't even in the ground yet, their tragic deaths didn't "mess up our moment". The entire sports world is mourning and that should rightfully take precedence over the week long media bullshyt buildup for the Super Bowl. The game will still be there next Sunday. If Kwon talking to NFL Network about trademarking Hot Boyz gets bumped for Kobe memorials, that's fine with me. Perspective.

Perspective.

Just saying most SB the weeks up to the game, all focus be on the final 2 teams for the final game.

All the story’s, all the breakdowns, all the fun shyt.

Now it feels like we not gonna get that same respect and exposure.

It’s just terrible we are going to have to mourn and have a melancholy week instead of celebrating something that about to me monumental.

No disrespect and no slight at the tragedy

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Perspective.

Just saying most SB the weeks up to the game, all focus be on the final 2 teams for the final game.

All the story’s, all the breakdowns, all the fun shyt.

Now it feels like we not gonna get that same respect and exposure.

It’s just terrible we are going to have to mourn and have a melancholy week instead of celebrating something that about to me monumental.

No disrespect and no slight at the tragedy
I get both yall perspective.

Obviously, this is the most tragic and biggest sports story of our lifetime. It will and deserves the coverage it will get.

But I also know Bryan feeling of waiting so long for all the euphoria and anticipation that comes with Super Bowl week and it now going a complete 180 due to the unforeseen circumstances.

Bryan you prob could have worded your original post better though lol. But I get it what you were saying.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I get both yall perspective.

Obviously, this is the most tragic and biggest sports story of our lifetime. It will and deserves the coverage it will get.

But I also know Bryan feeling of waiting so long for all the euphoria and anticipation that comes with Super Bowl week and it now going a complete 180 due to the unforeseen circumstances.

Bryan you prob could have worded your original post better though lol. But I get it what you were saying.

Preciate it.... I thought I was wording it as carefully and as respectfully as I could.

Like the running gimmick or joke was.....

I was gonna be chill last week and go ham with fukkery this week.

But now this week is gonna a melancholic type week.

We waited 8 years to get back here and now we can’t fully embrace and enjoy the ride