THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Ya'll lost to dem Saints. And the Niners. Now the Seadorks are:

:mjgrin:
That's not the convo. I don't think the niners were even the #1 defense in the reg season by rankings. Can't be discussed in the all time defenses if that's the case

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Anytime :salute:

Join us in the gambling thread to make more then $380 :francis:

I told nikkas in there niners would cover and is a bad match up for GB :manny:
I just used the rest of what I made this season. It wasn't good betting season this year. :francis:

The gambling thread does what? I don't want no coli cash nikka. :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I would never go to a super bowl in Miami. The city is already too small for the population. It's going to be a nightmare to get around.

Not only that since Miami is so popular the super bowl is more expensive. So far I've seen seats going for 4k and up vs when I was in Phoenix when the tickets started 1500 and up.

Niners are drafting well and have the core team gauranteed to be signed. I believe they will be there again in 2023 when it's in Phoenix. I'll go then:russ:

Edit:. Just found out it's in Tampa next year. I'm going
I'm going dammit!!! Not to the game but I just need to be up in the mix.. I never seen a city during one and it's my squad there. Yea, we in that thing. Lord knows what happens when they win. I'm gonna act a FOOL!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Super bowl tickets are less expensive in colder climates which makes sense.

Miami has held the Superbowl more than other city because it simply attracts more people. More things to do. shyt closes at 6 am here vs 2 am in most cities.
No they aren't really. What I mean is, you can buy super bowl tickets online the same time every other season ticket goes on sale. I remember them being $1500 at the beginning of the season

The problem is, you have no fukking idea who's gonna play. So I buy that ticket, 49ers don't make it, now I gotta hope someone buys this shyt (most likely they would)... But seeing people still selling them now, they might not. And I'd be pissed if I had to come watch GB and Titans or some shyt.

But once the teams are announced, they skyrocket.. Cause now actual fans want to go and see their team

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
defense has allowed only 2 passes of 30+ yards all season
It's a good matchup for the Niners. I'm not saying that are going to blow them out. But I don't see them losing.

Baltimore is the only team that I think the Niners could lose to in the super bowl.

Not only cuz of Lamar. But because the Ravens have the Niners number. They just seem to lose to them most of the time